Windows 10: Windows Store not starting

Discus and support Windows Store not starting in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]whenever i am trying to open the store it fails to open. And i have tried resetting it but no effect. Help needed Error Code: 0x80070057... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Abhishek_Singh16122, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Windows Store not starting

Windows Store not starting c8282d8a-b8a0-47da-a741-e391abfe34f9?upload=true.jpg whenever i am trying to open the store it fails to open. And i have tried resetting it but no effect. Help needed

Error Code: 0x80070057

:)

Abhishek_Singh16122, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Issues with some windows store Apps.

Thank you for getting back to us. We suggest that you reset your Windows Store. Resetting the Windows store will clear the cache and cookies of the said application. Please follow these steps:

• Left click on the Start menu and look for "Run".
    • Type "wsreset.exe".

We'll wait for your update.

Marvin Barc, Dec 22, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows Store not starting

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

Windows Store not starting

1. Windows Store not starting - Similar Threads - Store starting

2. MS Store App Start Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store App Start Up: Hi, I have a app I got from Windows Store and I want to add it to Start up, so basically my PC boots, logs in and the app starts. I know the app is located (I think) in the hidden C:\Program Files location. There are multiple entries for the app but I have found the exe...
  3. Some Windows Store Apps won't start, tried many things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows Store Apps won't start, tried many things: Alright so I have been dealing with this for months now. Some apps won't open, such as Photos and To-Do List for example. Some do open, like Calculator and the Store opens for me as well unlike some people who reported the same problem. I have tried pretty much everything I...
  4. how do i stop microsoft store from opening up when i start internet explorer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i stop microsoft store from opening up when i start internet explorer: how do i stop microsoft store from opening up when i start internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-microsoft-store-from-opening-up-when/9008816e-6429-47c7-ac05-cca6a5eb83fd"
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....
  6. Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly: Downloading State of Decay 2 off the Microsoft store and the thing just stops waits like a minute, downloads a couple MBs then stops again. No other game does it, I searched the forums and tried all the suggestions I could find. In fact I have downloaded more for Forza...
  7. Cortana, Start Menu, Outlook, Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana, Start Menu, Outlook, Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge not working after update: Hello. I updated my computer yesterday with an automatic update. When I logged in this morning, Cortana, Start Menu, Outlook, Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge were not working. I'm not sure what to do, and google is giving me answers from 3 years ago. This only happened...
  8. Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download"

Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download": I have tried some options that were supposed to fix this issue, however it did not work, and i still have 2 downloads stuck. If you know a way to fix this your help would be appreciated....
  9. Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.

Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.: The Microsoft Store isn't even listed in my apps, so apps like photos and notes will no longer launch. I've tried some fixes online but it told me I needed to turn on my firewall. Turning on my firewall meets me with an error "Windows firewall can’t change settings error...
  10. Unable to start games from Store

Unable to start games from Store: I am unable to start the games (all the games!!) I download from the Store. I press the start, it flashes but nothing happens. I tried updating Windows, Store, the games with no avail...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. while sign lumia822 store getting error code 80070057