Windows 10: Windows Store not starting

Discus and support Windows Store not starting in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]whenever i am trying to open the store it fails to open. And i have tried resetting it but no effect. Help needed Error Code: 0x80070057... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Abhishek_Singh16122, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Windows Store not starting

Windows Store not starting c8282d8a-b8a0-47da-a741-e391abfe34f9?upload=true.jpg whenever i am trying to open the store it fails to open. And i have tried resetting it but no effect. Help needed

Error Code: 0x80070057

:)

Abhishek_Singh16122, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Issues with some windows store Apps.

Thank you for getting back to us. We suggest that you reset your Windows Store. Resetting the Windows store will clear the cache and cookies of the said application. Please follow these steps:

• Left click on the Start menu and look for "Run".
    • Type "wsreset.exe".

We'll wait for your update.

Marvin Barc, Dec 22, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows Store not starting

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

Windows Store not starting

1. Windows Store not starting - Similar Threads - Store starting

2. I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...: I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store, what should I do to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-it-windowsapplicationmodelstoredll-and/c9e05ce2-c1c7-4403-8fe9-6594f2cf6bbd
  3. I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...: I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store, what should I do to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-it-windowsapplicationmodelstoredll-and/c9e05ce2-c1c7-4403-8fe9-6594f2cf6bbd
  4. I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?: windows store keeps downlaoding armour crate and myasus apps... on my lenovo?? I delete them and next time i load the store up it's trying to redownload them. How do i stop this?...
  6. windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?

windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?: windows store keeps downlaoding armour crate and myasus apps... on my lenovo?? I delete them and next time i load the store up it's trying to redownload them. How do i stop this?...
  7. BSOD - Unexpected Store exception, Critical Process Died, Start PXE over IPv4 AND Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Unexpected Store exception, Critical Process Died, Start PXE over IPv4 AND Kernel-Power: Hi Everyone,I feel like I did almost EVERYTHING in the book to fix all these Blue Screen messages that pop up like crazy. For starters, this incident occurred on December 15th. I don't recall installing anything new or downloading conflicting files or programs. So, I restart...
  8. BSOD - Unexpected Store exception, Critical Process Died, Start PXE over IPv4 AND Kernel-Power

BSOD - Unexpected Store exception, Critical Process Died, Start PXE over IPv4 AND Kernel-Power: Hi Everyone,I feel like I did almost EVERYTHING in the book to fix all these Blue Screen messages that pop up like crazy. For starters, this incident occurred on December 15th. I don't recall installing anything new or downloading conflicting files or programs. So, I restart...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't open when I click it in the Start menu.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't open when I click it in the Start menu.: It worked for a long while, but last year stopped working. For some reason aswell, when I search up "Microsoft Store" in the Start menu thing, the icon is just that image icon Windows has in the file browser. Also a bunch of stuff in the Start menu like "Sketchbook" and the...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't open when I click it in the Start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't open when I click it in the Start menu.: It worked for a long while, but last year stopped working. For some reason aswell, when I search up "Microsoft Store" in the Start menu thing, the icon is just that image icon Windows has in the file browser. Also a bunch of stuff in the Start menu like "Sketchbook" and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. while sign lumia822 store getting error code 80070057