Windows 10: Windows Store not work - www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect not working - Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Store not work - www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect not working - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows Store not work - www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect not working - Windows 10 and my web browsers didn't open skype login, outlook login pages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iɹiq ippiɔciddidirtabi, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Windows Store not work - www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect not working - Windows 10

Windows Store not work - www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect not working - Windows 10 and my web browsers didn't open skype login, outlook login pages !..

How i fixed ?

With this program i fixed all !

https://www.rizonesoft.com/downloads/complete-internet-repair/

This is not advertisment. I want honestly share that solution. Because 1 month lenght i was search solution. I try many many ways. Only this program help me today ! ! ! Even this program is opensource freeware program.

:)

iɹiq ippiɔciddidirtabi, Mar 6, 2019

2. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

Seems odd that I can get onto the login page on my iphone (which apparently does not use msftconnecttest as an interim step, but not the laptop.

Can I bypass this msftconnecttest step manually?

Laforestrx, Mar 6, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows Store not work - www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect not working - Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store not work - www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect not working - Windows 10

1. Windows Store not work - www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect not working - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Store www msftconnecttest

2. Cannot get COM ports to work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get COM ports to work in windows 10: After either one or two Windows Updates the Ports COM &LPT option disappeared which now means I cannot connect to my GPS devices which I routinely have to for my work. I tried the "Action>Add Legacy Hardware>Install Manually>Ports LPT & COM>Standard Port Types>Communications...
  3. Cannot get COM ports to work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get COM ports to work in windows 10: After either one or two Windows Updates the Ports COM &LPT option disappeared which now means I cannot connect to my GPS devices which I routinely have to for my work. I tried the "Action>Add Legacy Hardware>Install Manually>Ports LPT & COM>Standard Port Types>Communications...
  4. Cannot get COM ports to work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error: [ATTACH]Have you ever wondered how Windows figures out if you have a stable internet connection? It takes a few seconds, usually for Windows, to tell […] This article How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Windows 10 Store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store not working: My windows 10 store not working as nothing is getting install followed the sever way to trouble shoot it but it is not working .. Attaching some of the pictures [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Printer redirection not work In windows server 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer redirection not work In windows server 2016: Printer redirection not work In windows server 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-redirection-not-work-in-windows-server/2a65fb37-37a4-4fb7-b27f-ecfd7b6603d6
  8. www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect not working - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect not working - Windows 10: Hello I´m trying follow this steps bellow, but sometimes works and another don´t in public wifi connection Please try to take following steps. 1. Setting -> Default apps -> Choose default apps by protocol. 2. Find HTTP/HTTPS, click on the browser to change. If you use...
  9. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi: Hi I have been having problems with public wifi on my laptop since last Nov. Running windows 10. Every time I try to connect to internet with a restricted site (ie requiring a login/password) browser opens to msftconnecttest://redirect and never goes any further - get...
  10. Windows 10 Store Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Store Not Working: Earlier, I went onto the app store to download a new game, but there wasn't any install button. Additionally, those spinning dots just stayed on the page not going away, even when I went back to the main page. I restarted my computer, but to no avail. I logged out on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix msftconnecttest redirect problem

2. msftconnecttest xbox one