Windows 10: Windows Store Not Working Correctly

Discus and support Windows Store Not Working Correctly in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I own halo wars 2 and have it installed. I can use the link on my taskbar to launch the game. However, under library the game does not show up period.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TachyonFlux, May 29, 2019.

1. Windows Store Not Working Correctly

I own halo wars 2 and have it installed. I can use the link on my taskbar to launch the game. However, under library the game does not show up period. I only discovered this after buying the halo wars 2 expansion only to find the expansion wont allow me to download it on my computer, even though it clearly states it's available on PC. I need a solution otherwise I will be refunding this product. I have already reset the store using wsreset.exe and used powershell to uninstall and reinstall the store, i have also tried logging out and then back in. Someone please help me figure this out. It's amazing to me how poorly the store functions. A little research has shown me that many people have issues with it.

I would also like to add, that all of a sudden the xbox game pass I paid for is no longer allowing me to see the games I can play with it, and yes it's still in the subscription period.

:)

TachyonFlux, May 29, 2019

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2019
  3. Live tile on Windows store app not working properly

Hi Robert,

The error that you encounter on Windows store can be caused by a background process that's not working correctly. To eliminate this error, we suggest that you reset your
    Windows store app by following these steps:

• Type run in the search box.
    • Press Enter.
    • Type in wsreset.exe.
    • Press Enter.
    • Exit the dialog box.
    • Re-launch the Windows store and check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 29, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Store Not Working Correctly

dalchina, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store Not Working Correctly

1. Windows Store Not Working Correctly - Similar Threads - Store Working Correctly

2. Not work correct windows search

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not work correct windows search: I don't type windows search nothing. 182944
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't work correctly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't work correctly: I can't download some app from microsoft store. When i try login, system says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."...
  4. Windows Store not functioning correctly

Windows Store not functioning correctly: For some reason, my Windows Store is not functioning correctly. At first, when I was attempting to reinstall the Xbox app after accidentally uninstalling it, the install button just did not work. So, I attempted some of the fixes found here I'll list them below and now the...
  5. Windows Installer not Working Correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Installer not Working Correctly: I am on a new gaming computer that I built myself running on Windows 10 Home 64 Bit and I am having trouble downloading some .msi files using the Windows Installer. For example, yesterday I attempted to download Hamachi and an error message popped up saying "The Windows...
  6. Microsoft Store - Password is correct but not working

Microsoft Store - Password is correct but not working: Hi - I am trying to login into the Microsoft Store with the correct password but it is not working. Correlation Id: d7630d984711660e7597f972384335be Timestamp: 2020-04-17T15:40:29.625Z...
  7. Windows isn't working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows isn't working correctly: Hi all, I am using windows 10 inside builds and I'm quite happy with them but a few days ago my pc's start menu stopped working correctly, it would always start working a couple minutes after logging in, so would most of my applications and I don't know what to do!...
  8. Windows is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is not working correctly: I have noticed that the computer freezes very frequently and some of its tools such as Word closes alone, I made the comment to a friend and he tells me to apply a Windows repair, but he did not tell me where he could do it, can you please help me. Thanks in advance...
  9. Windows Store Apps not working Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Apps not working Correctly: Apps Downloaded from Windows Store not working properly i dont know the issue. I have windows 10 latest build with all the updates.I have attached pictures below of netflix and dell support assist app. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App

Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App: Hi all, I’m having a problem with my Win Store app live tile not working correctly in the start menu. I have Win 10 Pro. I’ve tried resetting the app, reinstalling and adusting the live tile settings within the app off and on again. This did work for a short time but...