Windows 10: Windows Store not working in older version (2016)

Discus and support Windows Store not working in older version (2016) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello i am using a two-in-one tablet pc which has intel atom processor and 2GB of DDR3 RAM. I tried using latest version but it is just too slow.. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/2kmonsty, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Windows Store not working in older version (2016)

hello i am using a two-in-one tablet pc which has intel atom processor and 2GB of DDR3 RAM. I tried using latest version but it is just too slow.. i installed the older version but the store app isnt working, help?

submitted by /u/2kmonsty
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/2kmonsty, Nov 28, 2020

2. Swapping to an older version of windows

Is there still an official way to drop back to an older version of windows, I honestly don't mind using a 3rd party way. If possible, can you list step by step instructions or a link to an easy to use website. Thanks.

jordanrothstein, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Word locks up, Quicken 2016 will not work properly

Hi David,

It seems that Quicken 2016 is not compatible to run on Windows 10.

I suggest you to try installing Quicken 2016 application in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the below steps:

• We would suggest you to upgrade your PC with the latest version of Updates.

• Run the Quicken application in compatibility mode

To install / run an application in compatibility mode refer to the below link:

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10

If the issue still persist, please contact to the manufacturer and check if there is any latest updates available.

Thank you.

RiyazurRehman, Nov 28, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Store not working in older version (2016)

dalchina, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store not working in older version (2016)

1. Windows Store not working in older version (2016) - Similar Threads - Store working older

2. Does Windows Backup and Restore works for older versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows Backup and Restore works for older versions: I'm currently using windows 11 and planning to roll back to windows 10. I took a backup of my C drive from control panel settings. So does that backup image file which gets created after backup process, run on my newly installed windows 10....
  3. Does Windows Backup and Restore works for older versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows Backup and Restore works for older versions: I'm currently using windows 11 and planning to roll back to windows 10. I took a backup of my C drive from control panel settings. So does that backup image file which gets created after backup process, run on my newly installed windows 10....
  4. older versions of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    older versions of windows: Hi, I have enjoyed using windows 10 and 11 but I loved Windows XP and Windows 7 and was wondering why some older windows cannot be serviced any updated to work on newer PCs I think it would give users more choice of windows....
  5. older versions of windows

older versions of windows: Hi, I have enjoyed using windows 10 and 11 but I loved Windows XP and Windows 7 and was wondering why some older windows cannot be serviced any updated to work on newer PCs I think it would give users more choice of windows....
  6. Older Windows Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Windows Version: If having older windows version, can I be able to update genshin or install genshin impact while becomes vulnerable to security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-version/b4091c31-5366-4243-8aa6-53a5d776fe2b
  7. Older Windows Version

Older Windows Version: If having older windows version, can I be able to update genshin or install genshin impact while becomes vulnerable to security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-version/b4091c31-5366-4243-8aa6-53a5d776fe2b
  8. Can i download older versions of Windows 10 from 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i download older versions of Windows 10 from 2016: Hi. My name is Kerwyn Manikam. I was asking if i can download older versions of Windows 10 because my computer is an HP invent from 2008 and newer versions of Windows seems to not run well o this computer and I want to downgrade to an 2016 version of Windows 10...
  9. Older "version" of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Older "version" of windows 10: When I first upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 using Microsoft media creation tool, windows 10 that was installed was the newest versionwith microsoft edge, white search bar and cortana on the task bar and all. After sometime that version was corruptedlagging a lot...
  10. Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram: I found the Instagram app auto-upgraded, and it lost many features, so I want to reinstall an older version submitted by /u/zlp3817 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdpadk/is_there_a_way_to_install_an_older_version/