Windows 10: Windows Store Not Working

Discus and support Windows Store Not Working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, so recently I uninstalled my windows store from my computer because it didn't start. After a few days, I tried to install it, but it didn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by The1Gamer, May 20, 2019.

1. The1Gamer Win User

Windows Store Not Working

Hello, so recently I uninstalled my windows store from my computer because it didn't start. After a few days, I tried to install it, but it didn't work. I watched some videos, but I can't. I still try to do it, but I can't find a way. It still doesn't start. I tried everything, but I get nothing. Is there any way to fix it?

:)

The1Gamer, May 20, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 20, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

window store not working

Hi,

What is the error message you get when you try to access Store ,Camera, Alarm ,Calculator apps?

I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• On the desktop screen, press
      Windows key and R to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Store Not Working - Similar Threads - Store Working

2. Cortana, Start Menu, Outlook, Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana, Start Menu, Outlook, Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge not working after update: Hello. I updated my computer yesterday with an automatic update. When I logged in this morning, Cortana, Start Menu, Outlook, Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge were not working. I'm not sure what to do, and google is giving me answers from 3 years ago. This only happened...
  3. windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work: hello, I have Lenovo Yoga 530 with windows 10 but windows store app, camera, photo and video viewer did not work? I have tried the troubleshoot way but it still did not work. Does any one know how to fix it?thanks...
  4. Windows 10 Store not working 0x80131500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Store not working 0x80131500: Every time I try to use the Microsoft store on my PC it gives me error code 0x80131500. I have tried resetting the store with wsreset and re-installing packages through PowerShell....
  5. Microsoft store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working: I have 1903 build 18908 For a little while and over the last few updates Store has not worked, just saying Try that again: Page could not be loaded. Please try again later. Can anyone help...
  6. Windows Store Not Working Correctly

Windows Store Not Working Correctly: I own halo wars 2 and have it installed. I can use the link on my taskbar to launch the game. However, under library the game does not show up period. I only discovered this after buying the halo wars 2 expansion only to find the expansion wont allow me to download it on my...
  7. microsoft store not working

microsoft store not working: microsoft store briefly opens then closes, and none of the methods i have tried have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/2f04b322-c198-41e8-aa84-54cb006e216c"
  8. microsoft store not working

microsoft store not working: microsoft store not working past two days,am getting error code:0x80131500,cv: u6bxgIT/Qky1iBSn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/32d560eb-c788-47a7-aa68-b8ef3aad8dd9"
  9. Microsoft apps are not working on VPN, (Microsoft Store, Skype, Microsoft Office 2016).

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps are not working on VPN, (Microsoft Store, Skype, Microsoft Office 2016).: Hi, I have an issue which was articulated extremely well in a previous thread (see link below), and this is EXACTLY how i witness the problem and again I reiterate this appears to be an issue ONLY with Microsoft software, all other software works fine on VPN. Read this...
  10. Microsoft Store does not working???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store does not working???: Hi Everyone. My Microsoft Store does not working??? My Windows Edition is Windows 10 Enterprise N x64 Code: 0x80131500 CV: mzhbg54Ink+6Bi/c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-does-not-working/2f18d3c8-01d9-4d77-928f-ddbbe80721ab