Windows 10: Windows store on pc

Discus and support Windows store on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i load up ark on the windows store it only lets me download it to my xbox and not my pc. How do i fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BarkBarkImmaDog, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Windows store on pc

When i load up ark on the windows store it only lets me download it to my xbox and not my pc. How do i fix this

:)

BarkBarkImmaDog, Aug 21, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows Store error 0x8000FFFF

Hello,

We suggest that you reset the Windows Store and see if it resolves the issue. To reset Windows Store, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type the following command:
      • wsreset.exe

• Wait for it to finish, then restart your PC.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Aug 21, 2019
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Windows store on pc

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows store on pc

1. Windows store on pc - Similar Threads - store

2. Unable to open Microsoft Store in my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open Microsoft Store in my laptop: I'm trying from many days. But I was unable to open Microsoft Store in my system. Error showing page can't be loaded. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-store-in-my-laptop/86c7637b-6847-475c-813a-2d857302ff1d"
  3. Minecraft 10 - unable to connect to store please check your connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 10 - unable to connect to store please check your connection: Hi i have minecraft 10 and cant seem to buy any minecoins anymore, i get to the store page but when i click on the buy more coins button its coming up unable to connect please check internet connection - i have tried wsreset - reinstalling the game - made sure im signed...
  4. Can't download or install anything on Windows 10 Store

Can't download or install anything on Windows 10 Store: Suddenly whenever anything tries to download, it immediately fails with the error code 0x803FB005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-or-install-anything-on-windows-10/22bcca55-e098-4304-806c-38006b0f686f"
  5. Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error

Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error: Hi all, I have just subscribed to Xbox Gamer Pass to experience what its all about but when trying to download a game (which is included in the pass) I get this error: The cursor over the Install button goes to ''cant execute action'' one and when I go to "install on my...
  6. Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store

Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store: Hello, What does 'Integrated' mean and what is the difference? Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-in-recommended-peripherals-in-windows/73fba960-212d-4c6c-ab6b-6ad7b2b757b8"
  7. I can't see the Movies and Edge Extensions tabs in the Microsoft Store

I can't see the Movies and Edge Extensions tabs in the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] this is proof https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-the-movies-and-edge-extensions-tabs-in/b923d4d3-dd14-43da-9217-f2b0cd93d487"
  8. my game disappeared from the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game disappeared from the store: hello I have redeemed Minecraft windows 10 edition on this account a few years ago and then I want to download it and I saw that it's not redeemed I tried to use the code again and its say that it already redeemed I really don't know what happens can someone help PS: I...
  9. Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.

Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.: Hello, i'm in a big mess, my TWO developpement machines are unable to download the Nvidia Control Panel from STORE ! it seems i'm not the only one. ...of course, after the last WIndows Update. THANKS microsoft, thanks for all the problems you SET UP at each update. really...
  10. microsoft app store and update

microsoft app store and update: window Update is not working. microsoft store is not opening either. I have strong wifi connection. still it says check your connection or try again later. please tell me how can i fix this....