Windows 10: Windows Store on Surface Go won't launch

Discus and support Windows Store on Surface Go won't launch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just got a new Surface Go today and I seem to be having trouble launching the Windows Store. It displays a message saying: "Try that again. Something... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Diana Normandía, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Windows Store on Surface Go won't launch

Just got a new Surface Go today and I seem to be having trouble launching the Windows Store. It displays a message saying:

"Try that again. Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help."

Under that it gives the option to report the problem and to refresh the page. At the bottom it says Code: 0x00000190 and CV: AzGZohA8m0yRC3fl

I've already reset my device, checked that the connection is alright and refreshed the page several times in the day and it still won't launch.

:)

Diana Normandía, Dec 25, 2018

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Dec 25, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Windows Store on Surface Go won't launch

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows Store on Surface Go won't launch

1. Windows Store on Surface Go won't launch - Similar Threads - Store Surface won't

2. surface Go

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface Go: surface Go error code 0xc0000098 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go/f668f877-4df7-4af4-8a76-33452f756cde
  3. Surface go and Windows ten

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface go and Windows ten: i had my surface go s upgraded to Windows Ten i use an ascom for my skywatcher EQ6R mount and run a planiterium software. From the usb c to usb hub but the software keeps dropping out. Is it because i need a powered usb hub...
  4. Surface Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Go: What is/are best programs or apps to use to make hand written notes on Surface Go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go/3b4b4d81-89db-4e8f-b8fd-d84ef6f1dc10
  5. Surface Go Brightness won't adjust

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Go Brightness won't adjust: I notice a few of these posts from last year but do not see any answers. I have a surface go and the brightness controls do nothing. I notice when this occurs if I restart the go it wont restart either it just sits there saying restarting until I force restart the device....
  6. Windows Store on Surface Go won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store on Surface Go won't launch: Hello there. I happened to ask this same question about two weeks ago. None of the initial suggestions were working and I got annoyed for a bit and stepped back. I've decided to give it another go before I go back to the Windows store itself where I bought my device to see if...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch)

Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch): Hello! I just downloaded the Windows Store version of Ark Survival Evolved, and I cannot get it to launch. Well, it launches into to default screen like it does for every game you would launch on the store, but it doesn't go any further than that. I've reinstalled the game...
  8. Microsoft Surface Go

Microsoft Surface Go: I am one of the first on the planet to own a Microsoft Surface Go. Thought it would be a good substitute for ipad. More power and more options, etc... It seems, however I cannot use it as a Kindle reader, cannot load the Kindle app. Any suggestions?...
  9. Microsoft Store won't launch

Microsoft Store won't launch: I can't launch Microsoft Store on my mother's laptop. It's running Windows 10, version 10.0.14393. The laptop is only about a year old. Whenever I try to launch the store, I just get hourglassing. I've let it go as long as 45 minutes and it never gets launched. What...
  10. Store Apps won't launch

Store Apps won't launch: So after the yesterday's upgrade to Windows 10, I decided to download it again and make an USB for a fresh installation. Done that. But after I booted into the OS, I noticed that Store Apps won't launch at all. Even the defaults like Mail and Music and everything 'metro'. I...