Windows 10: Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC

Discus and support Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm about to throw my computer OUT of my windows if this stupid garbage continues. You people don't know how to run a company to save your lives. Worst... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NikolasBellamy, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC

I'm about to throw my computer OUT of my windows if this stupid garbage continues. You people don't know how to run a company to save your lives. Worst user experience ever. My specs are:

X5675 @ 4.5ghz

20gb RAM

RX 570 8GB @1400coreclk/2160memclk

Windows 10 64 bit Ultimate

Yet I'm not even ALLOWED to TRY and install and play these games WHICH I HAVE PAID FOR because YOU DECIDE SO.

What the fk is this bs? Why is this STILL an issue after YEARS

I'm not reinstalling windows and all my games and programs and all that bs just because you idiots decided for no apparent reason that my PC isn't good enough for YOU.

I play Fallout 4 at 140fps @1080p, yet I can't even TRY TO INSTALL IT. I don't understand how it's legal to sell someone something under the pretense that they will then be able to use said product and then just deny them the right. It's criminal.

So how am I supposed to fix this?

:)

NikolasBellamy, Apr 20, 2019
  2. Pjtuts Win User

Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is
    on the list. Other games work fine, such as Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Any help?

Pjtuts, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Games?

Hi Trinity,

If a game is not available on Windows 10, this could be due to one of the following reasons:

• Game is not compatible on Windows 10.
    • There's a new version of the game.
    • The game is not available in your region.
    • The game was removed from the marketplace.
    To see if the game is compatible with your device, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to find out if a game will work on Windows 10.

You may try searching for the newer version of the game through the Windows Store or the Microsoft Store website. For your reference regarding the list of games that you may download, check out this

link

If the game is not available on your current region, we suggest that you access this

link
    and follow the steps on how to change your region for Windows Store.

See
    Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?
    for more information.

If the game was removed from Windows 10 and Xbox Marketplace, you may submit a request to add this game using the

Windows 10 Feedback Hub
    . Currently, our developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Apr 20, 2019
  4. Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC

MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC

1. Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC - Similar Threads - Store games Game

2. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass and windows store games not working: I have been trying to download Grounded, but It comes up with the error of "Grounded is rated above the restrictions set on this account. to install please ask an adult to sign in and download." But the age of the account is 18+, Also in my windows update settings and windows...
  3. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game pass and windows store games not working: I have been trying to download Grounded, but It comes up with the error of "Grounded is rated above the restrictions set on this account. to install please ask an adult to sign in and download." But the age of the account is 18+, Also in my windows update settings and windows...
  4. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. xbox game pass on pc games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass on pc games not working: when I try and load the game up it leads me to a grey screen where it would sign me in but it never logs me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-on-pc-games-not-working/96cef1fe-caf0-4e7a-8c24-b809826cbe09
  6. xbox game pass on pc games not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game pass on pc games not working: when I try and load the game up it leads me to a grey screen where it would sign me in but it never logs me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-on-pc-games-not-working/96cef1fe-caf0-4e7a-8c24-b809826cbe09
  7. Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games: All these games from Microsoft store suffer massive V-sync related issues and some are locked to 30fps for no reason with frames dropping after a few rounds.Basically ALL the games on game pass suffer hitching.Only game I can 100% say works without any major problem is Deep...
  8. Game pass for PC games not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game pass for PC games not working: I recently built a new PC and since then, every game on Xbox game pass on PC doesn't work. Whenever I try to launch a game, nothing happens. I have tried resetting windows, and restarting my PC. Games/apps that I own work fine, only games on game pass don't work. PC...
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC not working. Windows Store frozen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass for PC not working. Windows Store frozen: I have tried absolutely everything that I could find to try and get the Windows Store working again but nothing is helping. I have tried Trouble shooter/wsreset through command prompt and other various paths. I had games downloaded that worked perfectly fine then yesterday I...
  10. Game pass for PC not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game pass for PC not working.: I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked on it, the install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows games on game pass

2. game pass windows store