Windows 10: Windows store opening then closing

Discus and support Windows store opening then closing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pretty much the title whenever I open the Microsoft store it opened then immediately closes everything else on my pc works fine but this submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lolirick69, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Windows store opening then closing

Pretty much the title whenever I open the Microsoft store it opened then immediately closes everything else on my pc works fine but this

submitted by /u/lolirick69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lolirick69, Mar 30, 2023

2. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 30, 2023
  3. windows 10 store close autometicly

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

I understand that Windows Store crashes after upgrading to Windows 10.

I suggest you Clear & Reset Windows Store Cache and check if the Store is working normally.

• Open Start screen and press Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Run Window will open, and type wsreset.exe
      in the text box.
    Windows Store will open and check if you are able to access the Windows Store normally without crashing.

I suggest you download the Synaptic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check.
    If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the Synaptic drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this information is helpful.

Anish A Kumar, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Windows store opening then closing

Windows Store is not opening

Hi Lace,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check.
    WSReset.exe is a troubleshooting tool designed to reset the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

And also, check if the proxy server is enabled. If yes, I would suggest that you disable it.

Follow the given below steps:

• Click the Gearbox (settings)
      at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet Options and select
      Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings and uncheck the box next to “proxy server for your LAN”.
    • Click OK to save and close the window.

Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows store opening then closing

1. Windows store opening then closing - Similar Threads - store opening closing

2. Windows store or minecraft will not open, it opens then closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store or minecraft will not open, it opens then closes: Okay, so for the past few days everytime I open microsoft store or minecraft it just shows its opening then disappears, it never opens and ive tried everything including:WIN+R wsreset.exePowershell commandsServicesRestartedResetUpdated to windows 11If anyone can help that...
  3. Windows store or minecraft will not open, it opens then closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store or minecraft will not open, it opens then closes: Okay, so for the past few days everytime I open microsoft store or minecraft it just shows its opening then disappears, it never opens and ive tried everything including:WIN+R wsreset.exePowershell commandsServicesRestartedResetUpdated to windows 11If anyone can help that...
  4. Windows Store Opening and Closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Opening and Closing: HiCan someone help me ?i just formatting my computer because ransomware attack and after i formatting computer i want to download game from microsoft store but it didn't work i try every method and no one work and yeah i reinstall the windows again after the format can...
  5. Windows Store Opening and Closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Opening and Closing: HiCan someone help me ?i just formatting my computer because ransomware attack and after i formatting computer i want to download game from microsoft store but it didn't work i try every method and no one work and yeah i reinstall the windows again after the format can...
  6. Windows Store Opening and Closing

7. Microsoft Store closing on open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  8. Microsoft Store closing on open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  9. Microsoft Store closing on open

10. Windows Store auto close after opening

Windows Store auto close after opening: Hi, Recently I had to clone my HDD cause it was dying. After that I had a problem with start menu, notifications, search bar not working anymore, but I've managed to repair that. (here's the topic : Start menu, search, notifications not working; Dism not working (error...