Windows 10: Windows Store opens and immediately closes when running any local installer.

Discus and support Windows Store opens and immediately closes when running any local installer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; New behaivour I haven't seen before and I'm using a fresh install of Windows... Any time I run any local installer e.g. 'HandBrake-1.x.x.exe', I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/firephreek, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Windows Store opens and immediately closes when running any local installer.

New behaivour I haven't seen before and I'm using a fresh install of Windows...

Any time I run any local installer e.g. 'HandBrake-1.x.x.exe', I notice the Windows Store application opens and then immediately closes after which I get the (normal) UAC prompt.

Specs: Windows 10 Pro, 1903, build 18362.239

Any ideas where this behavior is coming from? Curious if Windows is profiling my installed apps...

submitted by /u/firephreek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/firephreek, Feb 1, 2021

2. Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.

Hello,

Please Support as Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening and another issue is my photo app not working.

Windows is up to date. Windws version is 1803

Done below steps but still having same issue.

1. Run - wsreset.exe
    2. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    3. get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

Kumar Prabhat, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.

Hello,

Let us know what is reported by Windows Store Apps troubleshooter?

Did it find any issue and not able to resolve them?

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 1, 2021
  4. yugioh88 Win User

Windows Store opens and immediately closes when running any local installer.

Apps installed from Store close immediately after running

Hi,

I have some Store apps (purchased and free) installed on my windows 10 but they immediately close after I run them. Though, the store itself opens flawlessly. There is a well-known shell script which is supposed to solve this issue:
    Code:
    Code:
    powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
    However, it only worked for a few times and again this happened. Any help is highly appreciated.

yugioh88, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows Store opens and immediately closes when running any local installer.

1. Windows Store opens and immediately closes when running any local installer. - Similar Threads - Store opens immediately

2. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  3. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  4. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Store closes immediately after opening

Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  6. Store closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  7. Store closes immediately after opening

8. Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes

Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes: I've followed and tried many of the more popular suggestions on this issue but to no avail. However, I have been able to narrow down that the problem fixes if I create a new user on the PC but, as soon as I sign in with a specific email my most important one Microsoft account...
  9. Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.

Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.: Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and for some reason it wasn't activated in my Store, it was telling me to buy again, So I checked online for a fix and it told me to "delete localcache", and I went ahead and did that but now my Store opens and closes immediately!...
  10. Apps installed from Store close immediately after running

Apps installed from Store close immediately after running: Hi, I have some Store apps (purchased and free) installed on my windows 10 but they immediately close after I run them. Though, the store itself opens flawlessly. There is a well-known shell script which is supposed to solve this issue: Code: powershell...