Windows 10: Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft...

Discus and support Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant" type this up please. lots of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bonnie_2856, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft...

Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant"

type this up please. lots of people accidentally disable this service and then encounter generic errors when trying to use the windows store app or xbox app. It's a simple fix, but all I see is people talking about troubleshooters and other services. At least update the other documentation to show that this is also a critical service related to the solution. While you're at it... update your troubleshooter so that it tells the users if they disabled this service, and offer to re-enable it!

Thank you.

:)

Bonnie_2856, Jul 8, 2020
  2. IuPtah Win User

Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant"

type this up please. lots of people accidentally disable this service and then encounter generic errors when trying to use the windows store app or xbox app. It's a simple fix, but all I see is people talking about troubleshooters and other services.
    At least update the other documentation to show that this is also a critical service related to the solution. While you're at it... update your troubleshooter so that it tells the users if they disabled this service, and offer to re-enable it!

Thank you.

IuPtah, Jul 8, 2020
  3. I can't log into the xbox app or the store

Hi,

Issues signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 may occur if the Xbox Live Services are disabled. It is also possible that there is an issue with your profile. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur if you sign a different account on the app?
    • Are you signed in to a Microsoft account or a Local account to your computer?
    • If your Microsoft account is already added to the PC have you tried to remove and add it again?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the provided solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, enable the Xbox Live Services on your PC. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type
      Services
      in the search box.
    • Once the Services window opens, scroll down and look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.
    • You have to repeat the steps on each service. Right-click on each service and click
      Properties.
    • Make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
    • If the Service status is stopped, click on Start.
    • Click OK to save the settings.

Loraine Mon, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft...

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft...

1. Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Store Xbox Live

2. Fix 0x800706D9 Microsoft Store Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x800706D9 Microsoft Store Error: [IMG]When installing some apps from the Microsoft Store, some users encounter Microsoft Store Error 0x800706D9 . Due to this, obviously, they failed to install the application. Various factors can trigger this error message. In this post, we will discuss them and respective...
  3. Can not update any services on Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x800706D9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not update any services on Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x800706D9: Hi,recently I tried to play a game via the Xbox Game Pass App and the App would not launch. So I checked my Gaming services and saw a new update, but could not update, due to this error: Code: 0x800706D9 I tried reinstalling the Microsoft Store and reinstalling the gaming...
  4. Windows Microsoft Store Error Code 0x800706d9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Microsoft Store Error Code 0x800706d9: So while I was trying to log in with my Microsoft Account it just gave me this code: 0x800706d9I can't use Microsoft Store or Microsoft Account...
  5. Error Code [0x800706d9]. Cannot access sign in and xbox store games.

Error Code [0x800706d9]. Cannot access sign in and xbox store games.: I have an error that does not allow me to play flight simulator or sign in to my Microsoft store. I have tried enabling the Firewall and storage service as well as reinstalling MS store through powershell and repairing it through settings. Is there anything I can do? Perhaps...
  6. Code: 0x800706D9 Microsoft store

Code: 0x800706D9 Microsoft store: Getting this error when trying to update. I have windows 10, 2004 build I have latest update I had restarted pc I did restart with no third-party apps allowed at startup I did diagnose and selective startup restarts I did msreset.exe I uninstalled and installed MS store I...
  7. Fix Microsoft Account sign in error 0x800706d9 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Account sign in error 0x800706d9 on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you attempt to sign in to the Windows Store with your Microsoft Account and you encounter the error code 0x800706d9, then this post […] This article Fix Microsoft Account sign in error 0x800706d9 on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live

Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live: My son has Windows 10 Pro on his PC. We had to do a reset due to various issues and now he cannot sign into the App Store and Xbox Live with his Microsoft account. I have tried using my Microsoft account and still have the same problem. However we can login with a Local...
  9. Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft...

Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft...: Windows Store or Xbox Live can't sign in. error 0x800706d9. Enable service "Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant" type this up please. lots of people accidentally disable this service and then encounter generic errors when trying to use the windows store app or xbox app....
  10. Can't sign in to microsoft account on microsoft store and xbox live

Can't sign in to microsoft account on microsoft store and xbox live: For some reason when i try to log into my microsoft account on microsoft store or on xbox app, it just has an error and says that "Something went wrong, please try again later." and 0x80090010. It's not when I put in password or anything it doesn't even ask me that. I just...
Tags: