Windows 10: windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly)

Discus and support windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'll try to keep it short... after initial problems with both task bar and start menu I've followed the steps from this forum to get it working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JouBar, Aug 12, 2015.

1. JouBar Win User

windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly)

I'll try to keep it short...
    after initial problems with both task bar and start menu I've followed the steps from this forum to get it working properly again. Thanx for that, it worked great!

1 day later the store and edge apps were missing from the task bar, I can now only access them through different tabs in the settings menu
    all other apps which come with the new Windows 10 OS are "gone".
    they appear as blank tiles in the app list and cannot be accessed.

windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly) [​IMG]

I've tried to re-register both apps and store with help from this forum, so far no luck.
    it seems to keep hanging at the initializing or processing part...
    the start menu is now completely empty as well, due to the apps not being recognized.

I've even tried to restore Windows 10, that no luck there either, "no changes were made"

anyone got any ideas?
    can I go back to Win 7 and restart from there?

:)

JouBar, Aug 12, 2015

2. store and other apps not working

hello sir .............i use windows latest version but there are problem in my windows store they show error i use broadband connection,but when i use wifi connection store working good but broadband connection error show ,i also contacted my ISP but
    they say all is clear ????????????????? i applied all technique related this problem e.g:reset store ,proxy unchecked and some more

kaleembalti, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Gino Des Win User
    store and other apps not working

Hi Kaleem,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

If the issue persists, kindly disable any third-party security software or firewalls, and then try to open the store again.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly)

1. windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly) - Similar Threads - store apps missing

2. Windows Store and other Windows Apps are missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store and other Windows Apps are missing: I redownloaded windows 10 yesterday, and for some reason windows store and other apps are missing, ex: "Microsoft Photos, Video Maker, Calculator, Windows Store, exe"When ever I try to open windows store from other place it keeps saying,"You'll need a new app to open this...
  3. Microsoft Store and other windows apps are missing

Microsoft Store and other windows apps are missing: I had downloaded windows 10 yesterday, and today when I was trying to download some apps I couldn't find the Microsoft store nor other apps like photo and video editor.I tried redownloading windows 10 and the Microsoft store is still missing.I have windows 10 Pro....
  4. WINDOWS APPS AND MICROSOFT STORE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS APPS AND MICROSOFT STORE NOT WORKING PROPERLY: In my windows 10 pc i updated my software as it showed there was an update on 15-08-2020. After that Microsoft store and windows update in settings are not working properly. Microsoft store is connected to the internet and i can search for apps but when i am starting a...
  5. App Store and Other Apps are missing

App Store and Other Apps are missing: A month ago, I was trying to use another monitor for my laptop, yet I didn't have a new monitor with an HDMI port I think that's the name. So, I took my old computer runs the windows 10 as well as my laptop and connected my computer to my laptop with an HDMI cord. I don't...
  6. microsoft store and other windows apps not working

microsoft store and other windows apps not working: Microsoft store, Calculator, Mail, Groove, Money will not run, I've tried everything suggested on various forums. I've also done a repair install. Doing any powershell command to appxpackage results in this: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> get-appxpackage...
  7. Microsoft Store and other apps not working properly

Microsoft Store and other apps not working properly: I have installed windows onto a new drive and have since had problems with Windows store and other apps. Photos doesn't show as an installed app anymore and I cant open the windows store, as it immediately fades away, as if it were to close itself I have reset the Store...
  8. Microsoft store app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...
  9. Microsoft store app not working properly

Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...
  10. Windows 10 Store and other Apps not working

Windows 10 Store and other Apps not working: For many weeks my wife’s PC has had a problem with running the Store (and other) Apps. The problems started shortly after Creators Edition Update was installed. Manifestation is that when Windows Store is started, the square splash screen is shown, with logo in centre, but...