Windows 10: windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly)

Discus and support windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'll try to keep it short... after initial problems with both task bar and start menu I've followed the steps from this forum to get it working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JouBar, Aug 12, 2015.

1. JouBar Win User

windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly)

I'll try to keep it short...
    after initial problems with both task bar and start menu I've followed the steps from this forum to get it working properly again. Thanx for that, it worked great!

1 day later the store and edge apps were missing from the task bar, I can now only access them through different tabs in the settings menu
    all other apps which come with the new Windows 10 OS are "gone".
    they appear as blank tiles in the app list and cannot be accessed.

windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly) [​IMG]

I've tried to re-register both apps and store with help from this forum, so far no luck.
    it seems to keep hanging at the initializing or processing part...
    the start menu is now completely empty as well, due to the apps not being recognized.

I've even tried to restore Windows 10, that no luck there either, "no changes were made"

anyone got any ideas?
    can I go back to Win 7 and restart from there?

:)

JouBar, Aug 12, 2015

2. store and other apps not working

hello sir .............i use windows latest version but there are problem in my windows store they show error i use broadband connection,but when i use wifi connection store working good but broadband connection error show ,i also contacted my ISP but
    they say all is clear ????????????????? i applied all technique related this problem e.g:reset store ,proxy unchecked and some more

kaleembalti, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Gino Des Win User
    store and other apps not working

Hi Kaleem,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

If the issue persists, kindly disable any third-party security software or firewalls, and then try to open the store again.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly)

1. windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly) - Similar Threads - store apps missing

2. Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated: Hi, I can't (re-)install the MS Store as I get the error massage that there is no programm that can open appx files. Which seems to be correct as there seems to be no appinstaller on my pc. As I can only d/l the app installer from the MS Store, and as the MS Store...
  3. The Windows Store seems to no be working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows Store seems to no be working properly.: So i have had forza horizon 4 for a while, id say about almost a year and the game has worked almost always. But now all of a sudden ive been dealing with what could possibly be an update error? But i have done many fixes and none have seem to be successful. Some fixes have...
  4. windows store app missing

windows store app missing: Windows 10 home version 1809 took away my windows store app completely last October. The store app is completely gone but other apps still open because I pinned them before that version got installed. I have tried many different ways to re-install including running admin...
  5. Microsoft Store and other apps not working properly

Microsoft Store and other apps not working properly: I have installed windows onto a new drive and have since had problems with Windows store and other apps. Photos doesn't show as an installed app anymore and I cant open the windows store, as it immediately fades away, as if it were to close itself I have reset the Store...
  6. Microsoft store app not working properly

Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...
  7. Microsoft store app not working properly

Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...
  8. store and other apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    store and other apps: hi... from yesterday i cant access microsoft store and other apps such as tips ... it shows no internet.. but i can use browsers without any problems.. why this happends? is it for my settings? or the connection???...
  9. Windows 10 Store and other Apps not working

Windows 10 Store and other Apps not working: For many weeks my wife’s PC has had a problem with running the Store (and other) Apps. The problems started shortly after Creators Edition Update was installed. Manifestation is that when Windows Store is started, the square splash screen is shown, with logo in centre, but...
  10. Major issue with Store and many other apps not working

Major issue with Store and many other apps not working: There are a number of postings about apps not working. This is hardly unexpected. However, what is unexpected is that, mainly after the November update, a number of people are reporting a major issue with not one or two but a host of apps, failing or disappearing altogether....