Windows 10: Windows Store payment problem (Need help)

Discus and support Windows Store payment problem (Need help) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've had some problems with the windows store lately. I purchased this game (CD-Key) but didn't recieve the game nor a confirmation to my email. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TobiasJohanssons, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Windows Store payment problem (Need help)

I've had some problems with the windows store lately. I purchased this game (CD-Key) but didn't recieve the game nor a confirmation to my email. The money was drawn from my account and my Order History on Microsoft Store was empty.

Today I found out that the purchase had been declined. Today my the game was in my Order History but with the text "Declined" next to it. I've contacted the bank and they confirmed that the money had been sent to Microsoft.

Now my question is, do I just get my money back? How long do I have to wait?

If not, do I get a new copy of the game?

Thanks.

:)

TobiasJohanssons, Dec 29, 2018

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Problem with Windows 10 Store

Hi,

Please follow the steps:

• Open Windows Store.
    • Beside search, click on the account option logo.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Purchase sign-in make sure the option is turned ON.
    • Now, again click on the account option logo and select Payment options.

Remove all the payment options and re-add the payment options and check.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Windows Store payment problem (Need help)

Karthicka_R, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store payment problem (Need help)

1. Windows Store payment problem (Need help) - Similar Threads - Store payment problem

2. I need help with the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with the Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install an app from the store, the install button will not work. It will register that it has been pressed, but nothing will happen, except add it to my library. If i try to install it from there, once again, the button will register being pressed, but it...
  3. problem for paypal payment

problem for paypal payment: I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10 and saying that they having problem to process my payment. is there any idea what course this problem?. because I have already...
  4. Microsoft Store payment failed errors, problems and issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store payment failed errors, problems and issues: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store has been made a hub for various books, Movies & TV and, games too. Many of these items are up for sale or rent on the Store. When you purchase anything, it initiates the payment process directly inside [...] This post Microsoft Store payment...
  5. Microsoft Store Payment setup error

Microsoft Store Payment setup error: Hi, Every time I try to set up a payment method in my account I get to the first screen of which payment method, card/paypal/phone and country. Then when I click next the screen clears but nothing else happens, all there is is the basic Microsoft account screen and nothing...
  6. Payment

Payment: I would like to ask if it is possible to buy Sea of Thieves which costs 34,99€ right now, with two 25€ gift cards? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment/346d56d9-48f3-46e4-9068-5939dac8c9a2"
  7. Payment options needs revision. Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Payment options needs revision. Please: This is what I got led to which is taking me back to the same useless topics. Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028156/microsoft-account-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription?fref=services_help_payDueBalanceSub I...
  8. Windows 8 Problem - Need help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 8 Problem - Need help: I can no longer sign-in to Windows 8 (that's why I'm posting here on Windows 10. I need help to get Windows 8 again. Thank you. 55247
  9. Routing Problem needs help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Routing Problem needs help: Need help with a routing issue. My current setup is I have a modem/router which is myinternet connection and is set up on the 192.168.0.0 subnet. I have quite a fewcomputers on this subnet. I have a HPE DL360p server running ESXi and have 7 virtualmachines on. One of these...
  10. Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 need help to fix a problem: Hello to whoever reads this.1 week ago my compurter installed a new update and now when i go to some websites it says they do not allow local ips and i dont know how to fix it been looking for 4 days now on how to fix it The attachment will show what happends when i go on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. worlhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us

2. microsoft whttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028156

3. worlhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028156/microsoft-account-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription?fref=services_help_payduebalancesub