Windows 10: Windows Store payment problem (Need help)

Discus and support Windows Store payment problem (Need help) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've had some problems with the windows store lately. I purchased this game (CD-Key) but didn't recieve the game nor a confirmation to my email. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TobiasJohanssons, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Windows Store payment problem (Need help)

I've had some problems with the windows store lately. I purchased this game (CD-Key) but didn't recieve the game nor a confirmation to my email. The money was drawn from my account and my Order History on Microsoft Store was empty.

Today I found out that the purchase had been declined. Today my the game was in my Order History but with the text "Declined" next to it. I've contacted the bank and they confirmed that the money had been sent to Microsoft.

Now my question is, do I just get my money back? How long do I have to wait?

If not, do I get a new copy of the game?

Thanks.

:)

TobiasJohanssons, Dec 29, 2018

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Problem with Windows 10 Store

Hi,

Please follow the steps:

• Open Windows Store.
    • Beside search, click on the account option logo.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Purchase sign-in make sure the option is turned ON.
    • Now, again click on the account option logo and select Payment options.

Remove all the payment options and re-add the payment options and check.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Windows Store payment problem (Need help)

Karthicka_R, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store payment problem (Need help)

1. Windows Store payment problem (Need help) - Similar Threads - Store payment problem

2. App store PP and Visa payment problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App store PP and Visa payment problem: Hello, Cannot buy Audyssey MultEQ-X in uSoft Store via PayPal or VisaThe uSoft notice is: "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out"This happens on two different computers. PP and Visa both currently work for purchases elsewhere. Tried...
  3. App store PP and Visa payment problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App store PP and Visa payment problem: Hello, Cannot buy Audyssey MultEQ-X in uSoft Store via PayPal or VisaThe uSoft notice is: "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out"This happens on two different computers. PP and Visa both currently work for purchases elsewhere. Tried...
  4. App store PP and Visa payment problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Payment problem

in Cortana
    Payment problem: hiii pay twice for the same subscription by mistakenly how can i get refund and contact Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-problem/eb673204-b597-4063-95de-27af5d8411b5
  6. Payment problems

Payment problems: Hello, I purchased a 50.00 gift card with no problem. I tried to purchase a 20.00 gift card about 15 minutes later and I got an error, can't process your payment at this time contact us. My Xbox Ultimate isn't due until the 22nd of this month. I tried both a credit card and...
  7. payment on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39
  8. PAYMENT PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PAYMENT PROBLEM: YET AGAIN I am going round in circles to simply pay my account ./.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-problem/9c510c76-c34d-4c5c-a9db-524714b5bade
  9. problem for paypal payment

problem for paypal payment: I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10 and saying that they having problem to process my payment. is there any idea what course this problem?. because I have already...
  10. Microsoft Store payment failed errors, problems and issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store payment failed errors, problems and issues: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store has been made a hub for various books, Movies & TV and, games too. Many of these items are up for sale or rent on the Store. When you purchase anything, it initiates the payment process directly inside [...] This post Microsoft Store payment...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. worlhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us