Windows 10: Windows Store problem download

Discus and support Windows Store problem download in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i've a problem when downloading a game in indows store. The download starts at a very high speed (too high for my provider), download few mb, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lawing007, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Windows Store problem download

Hi, i've a problem when downloading a game in indows store. The download starts at a very high speed (too high for my provider), download few mb, then after like a second it starts slow down till it stops and give me error 0x800704C6.

submitted by /u/Lawing007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lawing007, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows Store problem

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest you to manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Windows Store problem download

Windows Store Not Downloading

Hi,

We suggest that you try to reset your Windows Store as a work around for this issue.

To reset Windows Store, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store problem download

1. Windows Store problem download - Similar Threads - Store problem download

2. Microsoft store download problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store download problems: whenever I try to download and open an app from Microsoft edge, it instead opens Microsoft store for a second, then closes it, it won't let me open the file. or do anything with it except delete it....
  3. Microsoft Store Download Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Problem: I am trying to download HP Smart app from the MS Store. However, every time I click on Get It a login box always pops up. I enter my username and password and nothing happens/freezes....
  4. Microsoft Store Download Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Download Problem: I am trying to download HP Smart app from the MS Store. However, every time I click on Get It a login box always pops up. I enter my username and password and nothing happens/freezes....
  5. Problem download in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem download in Microsoft Store: i was wondering why is it not working when i try to download stuff[Original Title: downloading] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-download-in-microsoft-store/861f65de-6ffd-4544-82dd-5f592d6ac32f
  6. Problem download in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem download in Microsoft Store: i was wondering why is it not working when i try to download stuff[Original Title: downloading] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-download-in-microsoft-store/861f65de-6ffd-4544-82dd-5f592d6ac32f
  7. Problem download in Microsoft Store

8. Problem with Windows Store download and svchost

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Windows Store download and svchost: I had Forza Horizon 4 downloading in the background for a while and i didn't realize the download would resume when I turned on my PC again. I was having network issues, and having forgotten I was downloading the game, I went to my resource monitor and saw svchost receiving...
  9. Problems to download apps in Windows store

Problems to download apps in Windows store: I have had many Problems to download apps in Windows store, when I try to download the applications it gives errors, it freezes, it closes, it doesn't work...
  10. Windows Store Game Download Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Game Download Problem: I install Gears of War 4 in E: since is very heavy, but while downloading game is caching in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DeliveryOptimization in C: where i don't have have that space. Solved: disabled Delivery Optimization 65433