Windows 10: Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app

Discus and support Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I redeemed my code for Minecraft for windows 10 through the microsoft website, but the purchase does not show up in the store app on my PC to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by De_Phil, May 3, 2019.

1. De_Phil Win User

Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app

Hello,

I redeemed my code for Minecraft for windows 10 through the microsoft website, but the purchase does not show up in the store app on my PC to be downloaded or installed.

It is clearly show when i look at purchases when signed into my account on the website, but absent from the app when signed in with the exact same account.

I have tried a suggested fix from the microsoft forums of using the wsreset.exe command and restarting windows, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the windows store via powershell with admin privileges and restarting, with no success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

:)

De_Phil, May 3, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 3, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, May 3, 2019
  4. FYFI13 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

Will they remove Windows Store too? It's a low quality app.

FYFI13, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app - Similar Threads - store purchase showing

2. Microsoft store purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...
  3. Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable: My son purchased the Store game PuppetShow: Porcelain Smile. His account wallet showed that there was a deduction for the proper amount. His list of purchases does NOT show the purchase. When attempting to load the game,he gets a dialog box stating "You'll need to ask an...
  4. Unable to Download Windows Store Purchase

Unable to Download Windows Store Purchase: I asked this on Microsoft Community but haven' gotten a response. I purchased a new laptop. I then purchased a game but misspelled my last name. I was able to correct the misspelling but still can't find a way to download my purchase. Am I missing something? James 114465
  5. Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???

Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???: I downloaded "Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery" from The Windows Store, however, I cannot make in app purchases from the Windows Store. When I try to make a purchase in the app, it will say "accessing windows store" then a grey box with the windows icon in the upper righthand...
  6. App from windows store not showing in all apps?

App from windows store not showing in all apps?: Hi everyone, I recently downloaded the google app from the windows store. I would like to pin it to start, but strangely it doesn't show up in the all apps menu. The only way that I have found to open it is by searching for it in the store and opening it from there. When I...
  7. Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu: I have apps installed from the Microsoft store on my laptop but they don't show up on the start menu to be able to pin to the start menu. They also don't show up under the "All Apps" area. Is there a way to force apps to show up so that I can pin them to the start menu?...
  8. Deleted Application not Showing up in Windows Store?

Deleted Application not Showing up in Windows Store?: I recently deleted the game 2048 from my computer. I enjoyed it, but I didn't see a way to reset my high score other than that; the high score that the game had was not my own (someone else had played the game on my computer and gotten that high score), and I wanted it to be...
  9. Apps from Store not appearing; app notifications not showing up

Apps from Store not appearing; app notifications not showing up: Hi there, My apologies if this has been covered already, however I did a quick search and couldn't find anything that directly applied to the general issues I have been receiving. Let me just start off by noting I noticed this issue persisted whilst I was using Windows...
  10. In-app purchases currently broken in the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    In-app purchases currently broken in the Windows Store: If you’re having issues with your in-app purchases on the Windows platform, know that you are not alone. Developers and users alike are complaining that the in-app purchasing system is currently not working. Lots of Windows users have started to decry the fact that they’re...