Windows 10: Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app

Discus and support Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I redeemed my code for Minecraft for windows 10 through the microsoft website, but the purchase does not show up in the store app on my PC to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by De_Phil, May 3, 2019.

1. De_Phil Win User

Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app

Hello,

I redeemed my code for Minecraft for windows 10 through the microsoft website, but the purchase does not show up in the store app on my PC to be downloaded or installed.

It is clearly show when i look at purchases when signed into my account on the website, but absent from the app when signed in with the exact same account.

I have tried a suggested fix from the microsoft forums of using the wsreset.exe command and restarting windows, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the windows store via powershell with admin privileges and restarting, with no success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

:)

De_Phil, May 3, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 3, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, May 3, 2019
  4. FYFI13 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

Will they remove Windows Store too? It's a low quality app.

FYFI13, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app - Similar Threads - store purchase showing

2. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store but nothing showed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store but nothing showed up: I'm currently having a home version, and I bought windows 10 pro from Windows Store, but after I paid successfully, nothing showed up and I cannot find any key from my account. This purchase is shown in my purchase history but there's no link lead me to any installing steps....
  3. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store but nothing showed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store but nothing showed up: I'm currently having a home version, and I bought windows 10 pro from Windows Store, but after I paid successfully, nothing showed up and I cannot find any key from my account. This purchase is shown in my purchase history but there's no link lead me to any installing steps....
  4. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store but nothing showed up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games: [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is a platform from which you can install apps and games on your Windows 11/10 computer. Like Google Play Store, Microsoft Store also has both paid and free apps and games. You can access all your installed apps and games in Microsoft Store Library. But...
  6. In-App Purchase not connecting to store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In-App Purchase not connecting to store: Hello,I am playing Forza Horizon 3 and I cannot connect to the store. Every time I try to purchase something a pop-up comes up with the windows store trying to connect, which it needs my pin to sign in. After I input this, an error code comes up which I will post below....
  7. Purchased app from store

Purchased app from store: I purchased Wikicamps from the Microsoft Store but it hasn't installed and I can't run it. How do I install an app that I have bought and paid for!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-app-from-store/0705614f-007f-4eac-a900-f7cd10f50bcd
  8. Windows store apps purchase refunds

Windows store apps purchase refunds: Hi I wanted to buy an app from Windows Store, but I'm not 100% sure it will be useful to me, is it possible to know whether I can get a refund for it in case I need it? MS infos about that are pretty unclear. Would like to receive an official clarification for that, thanks!...
  9. Windows Store Purchases

Windows Store Purchases: After 5 years of making purchases now Windows Store insists I enter a U.S. address. I live in Canada and it is not accepted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-purchases/2dfdcc2f-b37f-44c4-a2a1-20f3afc2bc09
  10. Windows 10 Pro purchased in store app

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro purchased in store app: I cannot find a product key or digital lic key anywhere on my order confirmation or in my account infor. I purchased windows pro updgrade and windows activation keeps giving me error. see attached[ATTACH]...