Windows 10: Windows store refusing to load.

Discus and support Windows store refusing to load. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,I have been having this problem for a while now, whenever i try and start my store through any means nothing happens. When I try and open it through... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KylePannan, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Windows store refusing to load.

Hi,I have been having this problem for a while now, whenever i try and start my store through any means nothing happens. When I try and open it through the search nothing happens and i get no response from the buttons or pressing enter. None of my microsoft store apps are updating either so i know that it is not running at all. I have already tried using the trouble-shooter by typing 'wsreset.exe' in the run box. I have already tried 'DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth'. I have already tried 'sfc /scannow'. I have already tried 'Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Forea

:)

KylePannan, Apr 3, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

windows store stuck on loading

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Apr 3, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Store and Solitaire apps will not load

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built in Troubleshooter, Reset Store and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store.

Please follow the steps below to Reset Store.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Apr 3, 2022
  4. Windows store refusing to load.

Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

Windows store refusing to load.

1. Windows store refusing to load. - Similar Threads - store refusing load

2. ARK is refusing to load off of the Xbox app or Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK is refusing to load off of the Xbox app or Microsoft store.: I have tried updating drivers, making sure accounts match, fixing executables, reinstalling the game, I've had no success whatsoever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-is-refusing-to-load-off-of-the-xbox-app-or/4375e866-3457-4cdd-b876-3555442a7325
  3. ARK is refusing to load off of the Xbox app or Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARK is refusing to load off of the Xbox app or Microsoft store.: I have tried updating drivers, making sure accounts match, fixing executables, reinstalling the game, I've had no success whatsoever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-is-refusing-to-load-off-of-the-xbox-app-or/4375e866-3457-4cdd-b876-3555442a7325
  4. windows 8.1 store refuses to start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 8.1 store refuses to start up: trying to launch microsoft store in ages to download the microsoft whiteboard app. my problem is that whenever i try to launch the store program, it shows this up: i tried the wsreset.exe but that *literally* did nothing. has the support for winstore 8.1 ended? i thought of...
  5. windows 8.1 store refuses to start up

windows 8.1 store refuses to start up: trying to launch microsoft store in ages to download the microsoft whiteboard app. my problem is that whenever i try to launch the store program, it shows this up: i tried the wsreset.exe but that *literally* did nothing. has the support for winstore 8.1 ended? i thought of...
  6. Windows store refusing to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store refusing to load.: Hi,I have been having this problem for a while now, whenever i try and start my store through any means nothing happens. When I try and open it through the search nothing happens and i get no response from the buttons or pressing enter. None of my microsoft store apps are...
  7. Windows store refusing to load.

Windows store refusing to load.: Hi,I have been having this problem for a while now, whenever i try and start my store through any means nothing happens. When I try and open it through the search nothing happens and i get no response from the buttons or pressing enter. None of my microsoft store apps are...
  8. Windows Store refuses to uninstall or install games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store refuses to uninstall or install games: I got Xbox Game Pass the other day and played Forza just fine for a few hours while I had Sea of Thieves download. Yesterday I played Forza and didn't realize that the game that I had started downloading when I started playing, Outer Worlds, had failed to download until the...
  9. Windows Store Refusing to Open Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Refusing to Open Windows 10: I have been having this problem for almost 2 months now. I have been on and off trying to find a way to fix this issue and nothing I am trying has fixed my issue at all. I've looked online and combed multiple posts of people with the same or similar issue as myself, and I...
  10. Update KB 4034674 Refuses to load

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update KB 4034674 Refuses to load: Culmulative update KB 4034674 is the one that screwed up my laptop, and refuses to install. I download it, run it, and it goes in, then says cannot work, reverting changes. 92489