Windows 10: Windows Store release notes

Discus and support Windows Store release notes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How come Microsoft removed release notes from the Windows Store? It would be nice to know the changes that have been done in updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Laurens14, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Laurens14 Win User

Windows Store release notes

How come Microsoft removed release notes from the Windows Store? It would be nice to know the changes that have been done in updates.

:)

Laurens14, Nov 10, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 10, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Ethan B. Win User

Where are the release notes for app updates in the Windows Store?

Hello Jonathan,

Unfortunately suggestions aren't taken here, I recommend you use the Feedback Hub (Windows key + F) to send such feedback about the Microsoft Store. I do agree with you though, if they did away with release notes in app updates, they should bring it back. It's
    kind of off putting for developers who actually are willing to be transparent with their updates. Nonetheless, this should put you in the right direction and I wish you luck on that front.

Hope this helps a bit.

Ethan B., Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Store release notes - Similar Threads - Store release notes

2. Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store?: Or do they really not exist?Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-see-apps-release-notes-in-64-bit/5f71923b-35f8-41c2-a40a-41a28f9cd6a2
  3. Release for Sticky note version 3.7

Release for Sticky note version 3.7: Saw announcement of Sticky Notes v3.7 several weeks ago. So far I haven't seen this update at the Store. Something wrong or is this a slow "rolling update" ? ***Original title: Sticky Notes 3.7 ?***...
  4. Sticky Notes not working on Release Preview 1903

Sticky Notes not working on Release Preview 1903: I used to be part of the Windows Insider programme, and yesterday I was curious to get the 1903 build early as it is the version that will go public next month. So far so good, apart from one issue that I just can't solve (and as far as I can tell one which isn't happening...
  5. Where are the release notes for app updates in the Windows Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where are the release notes for app updates in the Windows Store?: In a recent update to the Windows Store app, release notes for apps have been done away with. Can these please be brought back? I would always read the notes when updating. It helps me with a few things: I can find out if an app is about to crash my system. I can find out...
  6. New OneDrive sync client release notes

New OneDrive sync client release notes: In addition to the link provided at the Microsoft OneDrive site: *Arrow Download Microsoft OneDrive there is an updated MS site for all versions.... Windows, Mac. Production, Enterprise, and Insider. It provides links for current generally available and rolling out. And...
  7. Windows 10 build 10240 release notes leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10240 release notes leaked: Last week we saw the release of Windows 10 build 10240. Although the build hit the RTM milestone, it was later released to 'Windows Insiders' in the fast and slow ring. While we still have a week until the official release of Windows 10, it looks like we are getting a peak at...
  8. April 2017 Security Updates for Windows Release Notes

in Windows 10 News
    April 2017 Security Updates for Windows Release Notes: Release Date: April 11, 2017 The April security release consists of security updates for the following software: Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps Visual Studio for Mac .NET Framework Silverlight...
  9. Release notes for Windows 10 build 10540 leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Release notes for Windows 10 build 10540 leaked: The release notes for Windows 10 build 10540, that is expected to be part of the Threshold 2 update have been leaked, revealing nearly everything that will be coming in the next version. Microsoft is rumoured to be preparing the Threshold 2 update for a November release...
  10. Build 10163 Release Notes Leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Build 10163 Release Notes Leaked: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date