Windows 10: Windows Store require PIN that doesnt exist. Following instructions does not help cuz I...

Discus and support Windows Store require PIN that doesnt exist. Following instructions does not help cuz I... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to log in into windows store. It asked me for pin that i dont have. So ,I found guide but instructions tell me to set it from my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StrassilStrasiak, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Windows Store require PIN that doesnt exist. Following instructions does not help cuz I...

Hello,

I am trying to log in into windows store. It asked me for pin that i dont have. So ,I found guide but instructions tell me to set it from my computer where i am using different email already with pin. It allows me to change PIN only for that email. So i tried to change my email to that one i want to creat pin. But to change email it requires PIN that i dont have. This is like endless cycle.

:)

StrassilStrasiak, Jul 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Store is completely broken, WINDOWS/WinStore does not exist

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to follow the methods below:

Method 1:

I request you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2:

Reset the Store.

I request you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Method 3:

You may try to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Start menu and then click on Settings.

• Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and press Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 27, 2020
  4. Windows Store require PIN that doesnt exist. Following instructions does not help cuz I...

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store require PIN that doesnt exist. Following instructions does not help cuz I...

1. Windows Store require PIN that doesnt exist. Following instructions does not help cuz I... - Similar Threads - Store require PIN

2. clean reboot following Microsoft instructions. can't get PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    clean reboot following Microsoft instructions. can't get PIN: I tried to do a clean reboot following Microsoft instructions. Upon reboot, after clicking on the opening protograph, my Name come up, butt then it says that something has happened and my PIN isn't available. I click on the "Set up my PIN" and am told that I neet to download...
  3. clean reboot following Microsoft instructions. can't get PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clean reboot following Microsoft instructions. can't get PIN: I tried to do a clean reboot following Microsoft instructions. Upon reboot, after clicking on the opening protograph, my Name come up, butt then it says that something has happened and my PIN isn't available. I click on the "Set up my PIN" and am told that I neet to download...
  4. clean reboot following Microsoft instructions. can't get PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  6. windows store does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store does not exist: i runGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}then;Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Program...
  7. windows store does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store does not exist: i runGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}then;Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Program...
  8. NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!: I had purchased an Espon 2700 All In One printer. There's a WiFi Direct option. When I try to connect said printer to my computer through the WiFi Direct, Windows 10 tells me to follow the instructions on the printer. ONE MAJOR STUPID PROBLEM!!!!!!! There's NO SCREEN on my...
  9. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Cuz the store is broken the Arm Requirements is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Cuz the store is broken the Arm Requirements is broken: Here OS: Windows 10 Pro Education Verison: 1709 Build Number: 16299.1127 The Store is broken i think i saw all the questions on Microsoft support about this I think someone messed up the Arm Requirements on The Minecraft Windows 10 game...
  10. Windows 10 Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Store does not exist: Through hours of trial and error, my windows store still does not exist in any way on my pc. Powershell commands, wsreset in run, and troubleshooting the store have all resulted in nothing. The store seems to just not exist on my pc at all. I have tried making new users to...