Windows 10: Windows store saying I have no applicable device linked to my account when I can see it on...

Discus and support Windows store saying I have no applicable device linked to my account when I can see it on... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just used the xbox game pass code that came with my GPU and I cannot download any xbox pass game to my pc. I have tried resetting the windows store,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FoggyDoor301231, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Windows store saying I have no applicable device linked to my account when I can see it on...

I just used the xbox game pass code that came with my GPU and I cannot download any xbox pass game to my pc. I have tried resetting the windows store, I updated my windows to the latest version, I have restarted, shut down and rebooted, changed my account info, unlinked and relinked my pc, changed my pc name, and I doubled checked the xbox game pass is on the right account. I have no idea what to do and I can't find any way to fix this. I am really disappointed and just want to play some games. If anyone can please help me I would greatly appreciate it... thank you

See below image.

Windows store saying I have no applicable device linked to my account when I can see it on... 72f8de4a-cb42-4f8e-afd8-7ca1f43221d8?upload=true.png

:)

FoggyDoor301231, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft account?

I am trying to install Battlefield 1 Revolution from the Microsoft Store. The purchase went fine, but when I try to install it, it tells me "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft
    account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.", and a link to "Get more info on your device list". I am signed in on my Microsoft account on this device (my computer), but when I click the link, it shows me a list of my devices with
    an "Actions needed for your device" message for my PC. When I click on More Details for the message, it shows me the page for the device and says there are no issues except that I don't have Bitlocker turned on, and everything is up to date. I have tried signing
    out of and back into the browser, my PC account (which is Administrator), the Windows Store, even multiple reboots, and nothing has changed.

EddyLancerHands, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Windows store saying I have no applicable device linked to my account when I can see it on...

Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account'

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• When you say ‘installing the installer on my PC’, what exactly are you trying to install?
    • Are trying to download and install something from the Microsoft Store? If not, from where are you trying to install?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the machine?
    (Search winver from the Start menu to know the same)

If you read the error message on an attempt to install something from Microsoft Store, the possible reason could be the device not being registered under your Microsoft account. I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft account
    here and see if the device is listed.

If the device is listed, please sign out of Microsoft Store,
    reset it, and then sign in to the same Microsoft account and see if the issue persists.

• Launch Microsoft Store, sign out from it, and exit the same.
    • Press ‘Windows + R’ keys on the keyboard together to open the Run dialog box and type the following into the Run box:
      wsreset.exe
    • Wait for the command to run its course and sign in to Store once it automatically launches to see if works.

Meanwhile, you may also refer to the suggestion by EggsBoxJuan
    on the thread It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)
    linked to your Microsoft account.
    and see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows store saying I have no applicable device linked to my account when I can see it on...

1. Windows store saying I have no applicable device linked to my account when I can see it on... - Similar Threads - store saying applicable

2. Minecraft won't install - saying I have no applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't install - saying I have no applicable devices: I recently purchased Minecraft Master edition, and now cannot install it onto my PC. I have checked for updates, i'm running Windows 10 19042.1052 and have 64 bit OS & Processor , with 16gb RamWhen I hit the install button , tells me I have no compatible devices? I've checked...
  3. Where can I see all the windows keys linked to my account if I have multiple accounts on a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I see all the windows keys linked to my account if I have multiple accounts on a...: My pc has multiple accounts that are admin and I want to know if the key for windows is linked to my account, I did not buy the key from the Microsoft store. Where can I find it...
  4. MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account: Bought Minecraft from the MS Store and am trying to install it on my PC. The account page shows my PC listed as the sole device linked to the account, but when I try to hit the Install button, I'm told that I have "No applicable devices linked to this account". I've...
  5. Clearing storage - device says I have more being stored than what I can see significantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clearing storage - device says I have more being stored than what I can see significantly: In my 110 GB C: drive I have a D drive as well the system says I only have 147 MB remaining. 85.8 GB of which is in Apps and Features. When I click this and then sort by size for file C the top result is Adobe Acrobat Reader, with only 674 MB it then rapidly descends in value...
  6. Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...: I've purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, via a link from the Xbox Console Companion included with my laptop, but it comes up with the error message above. I've trawled the internet to try to resolve it. I've manually updated windows to the latest. I've checked that...
  7. It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though...: It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though my Microsoft account is clearly linked. I bought Minecraft and it says that I own the game, but when I click "Install on my devices," it tells me my Microsoft Account isn't linked to...
  8. The Microsoft Store isn't seeing any of the Devices I have registered to my Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store isn't seeing any of the Devices I have registered to my Account: I have 3 Windows 10 PC's and two Xboxes as registered devices on my Microsoft Account. They show fine in the "Devices" section and I've set up this particular PC as the one I want to use as a default for which to download games. Unfortunately, when I try to "Install on my...
  9. Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have: Yesterday I joined the 14 day trial Xbox Game Pass and I installed Sea of Thives with some problems but at least it worked.The next morning I turn on my pc and try to install another game,Rocket League,and even though my Microsoft store keep saying I don't have internet...
  10. ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’: i have been trying to download sims 4 on my windows 10 lenovo. It says ‘you own this game’ and gives me the option to ‘install on my devices’ however when i click this, it tells me i dont have any applicable devices linked to my microsoft account. I do have a microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft no applicable devices

2. minecraft microsoft store no applicable devices

3. windows store unlinked from my phone?

4. you dont have any applicable devices,
  5. windows store says i dont have an applicable device associated with my account but i do,
  6. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.,
  7. my pc on windows store is not applicable device