Windows 10: Windows Store saying that I have x86 architecture which is incorrect.

Discus and support Windows Store saying that I have x86 architecture which is incorrect. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to install an application on the Windows Store on my Venue 8 device, and while I have a x64 architecture it says that I do not meet... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by connie_12, Feb 16, 2021.

1. connie_12 Win User

Windows Store saying that I have x86 architecture which is incorrect.

I have been trying to install an application on the Windows Store on my Venue 8 device, and while I have a x64 architecture it says that I do not meet the system requirements because I have x86, but this is not true. How do I fix this?

:)

connie_12, Feb 16, 2021

2. Windows store says app won't run on device

The problem appears to be that the app store says the app requires x86 architecture. That is incorrect. The app runs on Windows 10 mobile (i.e. phones), laptops, etc.

Is there a way to get the store corrected?

Thanks

Andrew

Andrewjb22, Feb 16, 2021
  3. gokart Win User
    X86 to X64 architecture

A friend's computer was updated from Windows 7 Ultimate X86 to Windows 10 X86. I noticed that his system is X64 based architecture. Can he do a clean install/reinstall from X86 to X64 without losing his activation? If so, how?

Thank you in advance.

gokart, Feb 16, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

X86 to X64 architecture

Yes.
    Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

NavyLCDR, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Store saying that I have x86 architecture which is incorrect. - Similar Threads - Store saying x86

2. How come so many apps in the Store is only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come so many apps in the Store is only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...: I found a lot of great apps in the Store lately, but none of them is compatible with my device. Is there a reason why most developers dropped support for ARM and ARM64 in favour of x86 and x64? Does that mean that Microsoft is moving away from Qualcomm and that they're are...
  3. How come so many apps in the Store is only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How come so many apps in the Store is only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...: I found a lot of great apps in the Store lately, but none of them is compatible with my device. Is there a reason why most developers dropped support for ARM and ARM64 in favour of x86 and x64? Does that mean that Microsoft is moving away from Qualcomm and that they're are...
  4. How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...: I found a lot of great apps in the Store lately, but none of them is compatible with my device. Is there a reason why most developers dropped support for ARM and ARM64 in favour of x86 and x64? Does that mean that Microsoft is moving away from Qualcomm and that they're are...
  5. How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture only?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture only?...: I found a lot of great apps in the Store lately, but none of them is compatible with my device. Is there a reason why most developers dropped support for ARM and ARM64 in favour of x86 and x64? Does that mean that Microsoft is moving away from Qualcomm and that they're are...
  6. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...
  7. Wrong Architecture in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Architecture in microsoft store: Hello, my name is Christian and it says I have the wrong architecture even though I have it. It says I have x86 but I have x64.Im just trying to play on the xbox app but it won't let me. I've tried to look up how to fix it but that didn't work. I hope somebody reaches out to...
  8. Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have...

Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have...: I attempted to download the facebook messenger app and it told me I couldn't because my laptop is X86 but when I looked at my system information it says its not X86 but instead X64. I tried to do a fresh update of my computer and reset everything but to no avail. Can someone...
  9. Store Identifying as wrong Architecture

Store Identifying as wrong Architecture: I am trying to install one of my gaming apps. The Microsoft website shows as compatible 64 bit, but as soon as the store picks it up, it switches it to the ARM Architecture, which isn't compatible. I've tried wsreset.exe, uninstalling and re-installing the store, resetting...
  10. X86 to X64 architecture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X86 to X64 architecture: A friend's computer was updated from Windows 7 Ultimate X86 to Windows 10 X86. I noticed that his system is X64 based architecture. Can he do a clean install/reinstall from X86 to X64 without losing his activation? If so, how? Thank you in advance. 54151