Windows 10: Windows store says eror 0x80070422 turn Windows update

Discus and support Windows store says eror 0x80070422 turn Windows update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've tried everything deleting cache troubleshooting reseting store I've tried to buy sea of thieves but before it I've tested can I doowloand apps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Patrikas, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Patrikas Win User

Windows store says eror 0x80070422 turn Windows update

I've tried everything deleting cache troubleshooting reseting store

I've tried to buy sea of thieves but before it I've tested can I doowloand apps and unfortunately I couldn't. Please help me

Sorry for my bad grammar

:)

Patrikas, Mar 11, 2020
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Mar 11, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Windows store says eror 0x80070422 turn Windows update

Windows store apps not updating and saying that " Turn on windows update" while the update is already turned on

I turned off the windows update for 2 months for a reason. Then I suddenly turned it on. Everything was fine. But one day when I went to the Microsoft store to install a app I saw there was some update. So I click on Get Update & it was loading then came
    up with an error saying " Turn on Windows Update" So Microsoft Store can show you the stuff that works best on your device. Code: 0x80070422. I tried many thing to repair it & there was no solution. Now I am impatient for this. I want my windows everything
    OK.

WiseBasilisk, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows store says eror 0x80070422 turn Windows update

1. Windows store says eror 0x80070422 turn Windows update - Similar Threads - store says eror

2. Windows Update Error 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error 0x80070422: How can I fix the Windows Update 0x80070422 error help me. Windows Update and background service thing. SERVICES DESCRIPTION. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-0x80070422/b4d300d8-4601-4ddb-ae66-c4bf370b379d
  3. Windows Store wont let me download because of Windows Update not being turned on. 0x80070422

Windows Store wont let me download because of Windows Update not being turned on. 0x80070422: I just bought Minecraft on Store and I tried to download but it says an error and say that windows update is not turned on. This error means I cant download anything from the Store. I have tried nearly all of the common fixes and none work, I thought it could be because im...
  4. Windows store error Code: 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store error Code: 0x80070422: So it's telling me to turn on windows updates, everything in settings is on. I even went to admin tools -> services -> windows updates IS running and IS on automatic. Tried "Wsreset.exe" over 1,000,000 times. Nothing works. I even tried deleting the windows store and I can't...
  5. Windows Update error 0x80070422

Windows Update error 0x80070422: I installed Windows 10 successfully on my Lenovo Desktop, but I am not getting any updates for Windows. When I check under Window update, it shows the following message; " There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and...
  6. Microsoft store Error Code:0x80070422 (Turn on windows update)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store Error Code:0x80070422 (Turn on windows update): I have a problem with my microsoft store when i last reset my laptop it keeps saying that windows update is disabled on the microsoft store and i have tired many fixes on the internet like restarting windows update service and putting it to automatic and ive tried wsreset.exe...
  7. PC gamepass "Turn on Windows Update" Error code: 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC gamepass "Turn on Windows Update" Error code: 0x80070422: Okay, so I've been trying to download a game off of PC Gamepass Xbox (beta) app but it keeps giving me an error and saying that "Windows update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings. Error code: 0x80070422" however...
  8. Windows Update eror

Windows Update eror: Is anyone know how to fix my computer problem ? I don't know why my computer failed to install new version update for Windows 10 version 1809 ? I have tired download and install again and again but it doesn't affect anymore, please I need you help me guys...
  9. Windows update eror

Windows update eror: please help me in resolving this error (0x8024a21e) which I got while checking for updates, Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-eror/4ac2cb9b-2cb3-4929-ab86-f145c2388d09
  10. Windows Update Error 0x80070422

Windows Update Error 0x80070422: Hi! I tried to update to the latest version of Windows, but I got error 0x80070422. When I tried to change Windows Update Service to Automatic, I couldn't change anything. I tried to run Services as administrator, but it said: "An Administrator block you from using this app."...
Tags: