Windows 10: WINDOWS STORE SEARCH OPTION IS NOT WORKING .WHEN TYPING STORE IS CLOSING DOWN.

Discus and support WINDOWS STORE SEARCH OPTION IS NOT WORKING .WHEN TYPING STORE IS CLOSING DOWN. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; WINDOWS STORE SEARCH OPTION IS NOT WORKING .WHEN TYPING STORE IS CLOSING DOWN.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NARAM KESHAV, Apr 15, 2020.

1. WINDOWS STORE SEARCH OPTION IS NOT WORKING .WHEN TYPING STORE IS CLOSING DOWN.

WINDOWS STORE SEARCH OPTION IS NOT WORKING .WHEN TYPING STORE IS CLOSING DOWN.

:)

NARAM KESHAV, Apr 15, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Apr 15, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 15, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

Window Store

Thank you for the update. We suggest resetting the Windows store and check if this will resolve your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press
      Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

1. WINDOWS STORE SEARCH OPTION IS NOT WORKING .WHEN TYPING STORE IS CLOSING DOWN. - Similar Threads - STORE SEARCH OPTION

2. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store closing down: Hello the microsoft store shutsdown with in 45 seconds of opening it up. I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting it and still nothing. i have no pending updates and i've tried everything except a complete reset of my computer. Any help would be great. Thank...
  3. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store closing down: Hello the microsoft store shutsdown with in 45 seconds of opening it up. I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting it and still nothing. i have no pending updates and i've tried everything except a complete reset of my computer. Any help would be great. Thank...
  4. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 search crash/closes when typing

Windows 11 search crash/closes when typing: If I type one of the next letters: 'A', 'C', 'D', 'P' or 'S' in the search bar on the start menu, the menu freeze for a second and closes itself.If I type something that don't start with any of those letters, for example "Notepad" the search works....
  6. Windows 11 search crash/closes when typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 search crash/closes when typing: If I type one of the next letters: 'A', 'C', 'D', 'P' or 'S' in the search bar on the start menu, the menu freeze for a second and closes itself.If I type something that don't start with any of those letters, for example "Notepad" the search works....
  7. search automatically close when typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search automatically close when typing: I have a sudden issue on my Windows. My search box automatically close when typing. It is weird and I cant do anything on it. How can I address it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-automatically-close-when-typing/ca3cf3b9-5d8b-469f-8f14-72deb8e74208
  8. search automatically close when typing

search automatically close when typing: I have a sudden issue on my Windows. My search box automatically close when typing. It is weird and I cant do anything on it. How can I address it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-automatically-close-when-typing/ca3cf3b9-5d8b-469f-8f14-72deb8e74208
  9. search automatically close when typing

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Cannot type in Windows Store, Search, or Settings

in Cortana
    Cannot type in Windows Store, Search, or Settings: I was trying to resolve issues with my computer running slow and disabled a few things using this guide. https://www.google.com/amp/s/windows101tricks.com/windows-10-high-cpu-usage/amp/ It worked in speeding things up but it seems it may have broken something in the process...