Windows 10: Windows Store - Something happened at our end

Discus and support Windows Store - Something happened at our end in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've checked out every possible tutorial on how to fix the said problem, but none of them seem to have worked for me. This error is preventing me from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by costola12, Jul 21, 2019.

1. costola12 Win User

Windows Store - Something happened at our end

I've checked out every possible tutorial on how to fix the said problem, but none of them seem to have worked for me. This error is preventing me from installing any applications from Windows Store, and I'm hoping there could be a solution on getting rid of this problem. Here's a video showing the error presenting itself below

https://youtu.be/4PUJe6bJ01c

:)

costola12, Jul 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.

I am also seeing the issue of

Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.
    These steps did not help my issue with the Windows Store. Are there any other suggestions?

JEff

JeffersonGreene, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Joe Men Win User
    store - opps something happened at our end

Thank you for getting back with us.

Do the following troubleshooting steps:

• Uninstall the Weather and Surf Australia app first.
    • Soft reset your phone by pressing and holding the Volume down +
      Power keys until it vibrates.
    • After your phone restarts download the mentioned app again.
    Regarding your query about using Microsoft Community on your phone, the forum was designed to work perfectly on computers. There will be compatibility issues since you're using a mobile device to post your concerns.

Let us know what happens after following the troubleshooting steps.

Joe Men, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Windows Store - Something happened at our end

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store - Something happened at our end

1. Windows Store - Something happened at our end - Similar Threads - Store Something happened

2. Something happened in our end - Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened in our end - Microsoft store: Hello! I Just want to update apps and install Spotify and I got code: 0x80246008 anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-in-our-end-microsoft-store/fd41753a-67ef-42f4-9b9b-9070172b3bc8
  3. Something happened in our end - Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened in our end - Microsoft store: Hello! I Just want to update apps and install Spotify and I got code: 0x80246008 anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-in-our-end-microsoft-store/fd41753a-67ef-42f4-9b9b-9070172b3bc8
  4. Microsoft Store: "Something happens to our end" error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: "Something happens to our end" error: Hello,I just got some problems with my Microsoft store. I just updated my Windows 10 to 11 some months ago. Everything seemed OK until one day my laptop got a blue screen error and I needed to reinstall my operating system. I got help from a colleague. He installed for me...
  5. Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End: I have searched far and wide on the internet. I have done every suggestion I have found. This problem started in MAY and it's October, and I am getting really tired of this issue. Here is what I have done so far based off all the suggestions I have found:My anti-virus is...
  6. Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End: I have searched far and wide on the internet. I have done every suggestion I have found. This problem started in MAY and it's October, and I am getting really tired of this issue. Here is what I have done so far based off all the suggestions I have found:My anti-virus is...
  7. something happened at our end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something happened at our end.: So for about a month or two now whenever I go to install or update a game on Microsoft store it just says Something happened at our end. Due to this I am in desperate need of assistance/help so I can play my games. Many thanks....
  8. something happened at our end.

something happened at our end.: So for about a month or two now whenever I go to install or update a game on Microsoft store it just says Something happened at our end. Due to this I am in desperate need of assistance/help so I can play my games. Many thanks....
  9. Windows Store error, something happened on our end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store error, something happened on our end.: Hello everyone! Just received a new computer and trying to download apps. After downloading about 15 to 20 successfully, I am now getting error messages about something happening on their end. I followed other posts to reset the store, clear the cache, and try other networks,...
  10. Windows Store error, something happened on our end.

Windows Store error, something happened on our end.: Hello everyone! Just received a new computer and trying to download apps. After downloading about 15 to 20 successfully, I am now getting error messages about something happening on their end. I followed other posts to reset the store, clear the cache, and try other networks,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone something happened at our end

2. Somthing happend at our end microsoft store mobile

3. microsoft store something happened at our end