Windows 10: windows store stuck at downloading

Discus and support windows store stuck at downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am downloading some app from windows store but is stuck at downloading... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WaseemUmrani, Aug 2, 2020.

1. windows store stuck at downloading

I am downloading some app from windows store but is stuck at downloading

:)

WaseemUmrani, Aug 2, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 2, 2020
  3. App downloads stucked in windows store

Hello,

Resetting the Windows Store cache can fix the following issues:

• Store freezing up
    • Store being slow or unresponsive
    • Display issues with apps on main screen
    • App counts, including free and paid apps
    If you are still facing this issue, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Command prompt (admin).

• Enter the below commands one by one and hit Enter key. These commands will check and repair if there are any corrupted Windows files

Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Sfc /scannow

Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 2, 2020
  4. windows store stuck at downloading

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

windows store stuck at downloading

1. windows store stuck at downloading - Similar Threads - store stuck downloading

2. the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck: the Microsoft store and the apps that I downloaded from it and some windows apps like notepad after an update wont open and start downloading but get stuck I tried using wsreset but it did nothing what should I do?...
  3. the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck: the Microsoft store and the apps that I downloaded from it and some windows apps like notepad after an update wont open and start downloading but get stuck I tried using wsreset but it did nothing what should I do?...
  4. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  5. Windows Store stuck on, "Starting download..."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store stuck on, "Starting download...": I download Minecraft on the Microsoft store, but when I try to download it just stays on starting download. Its been going on for a while too. submitted by /u/laser_j [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows store stuck on starting download

Windows store stuck on starting download: And it always gives me an error message about my connection despite me being connected to ethernet, I've tried WSReset, deleting the cache, turning off my anti-spy program, turning off antivirus, nothing works submitted by /u/mariois64 [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft Store - Download stuck

Microsoft Store - Download stuck: [ATTACH] The download is stuck submitted by /u/deadlyy11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyijuc/microsoft_store_download_stuck/
  8. Microsoft Store - Download stuck

Microsoft Store - Download stuck: [ATTACH] The download is stuck submitted by /u/deadlyy11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy75w2/microsoft_store_download_stuck/
  9. Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.: Recently, I redeemed a code for Windows 10 Minecraft on Windows Store, and it all went smoothly up until I tried to physically install the game. For the past 7 hours, Minecraft has been in the download queue, saying that it's "starting download..." when nothing has actually...
  10. Windows store(downloads are stuck!)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store(downloads are stuck!): I had recently got a laptop with genuine win 10 pro as a b'day gift . For the first few days the store worked fine later until one day when the store was stuck at downloading the apps ! I had contacted the support which did not resolve the issue . I have tried all possible...