Windows 10: Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button

Discus and support Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; it keeps loading the download button. i waited 2 - 3 hours but it does not load... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ömer Faruk Kankan, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button

it keeps loading the download button. i waited 2 - 3 hours but it does not load

:)

Ömer Faruk Kankan, Jun 6, 2022

2. Windows Store stuck loading the download/install button

Hi,

I have quite a simple but annoying issue with the Windows Store of my Windows 10: when try to download an app, the page is displayed properly, but the download/install button does no appear and the "loading circle" does not disappear...

Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button 637954e2-9663-4a30-97e2-3f1a18320578.png

No error is generated, and it is just stuck as you can see above, even though I can navigate the comments and screenshots of the app. I just can't download it.

I already tried:

• Running sfc /scannow, which does not return any error
    • Renaming the SoftwareDistribution folder in C:\Windows
    • Launching WSReset.exe

Any idea of what else I could do without completely reinstalling Windows?

Thanks!

AurelienDec, Jun 6, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows Store stuck loading the download/install button

Hi Aurelien,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading and installing apps from Windows Store.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if the issue is specific with Facebook App?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Conflict between antivirus software.

• Missing Windows Update.

• Windows Store App is corrupt.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to install all the available Install Windows updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Note:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall it to install other
    software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to re-register Windows Store by running the following commands in a CMD window started as Administrator:

a. Press Start Button and type Windows PowerShell
    in search.

b. Right-click Windows PowerShell
    and select Run as administrator.

c. Type the following commands and hit Enter after each command.

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 6, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button

windows store stuck on loading

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button

1. Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button - Similar Threads - store Stuck loading

2. microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download: i have already re-register ms store it doesnt work, resetting it doesnt work and signing out account in ms store still wont work.or sometimes it is starting to download but it is stuck on starting download. plz help...
  3. microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download: i have already re-register ms store it doesnt work, resetting it doesnt work and signing out account in ms store still wont work.or sometimes it is starting to download but it is stuck on starting download. plz help...
  4. microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button

Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button: it keeps loading the download button. i waited 2 - 3 hours but it does not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-stuck-at-loading-the-downloadinstall/c87a2eef-1f53-4962-9067-98a5fc284c24
  6. Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store Stuck at loading the download/install button: it keeps loading the download button. i waited 2 - 3 hours but it does not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-stuck-at-loading-the-downloadinstall/c87a2eef-1f53-4962-9067-98a5fc284c24
  7. help microsoft store download button wont load

help microsoft store download button wont load: i wanted to download the xbox app but the download button wont appear. Every app the download button wont load.ive tried to reset the whole microsoft store. didnt worki pressed the repair button didnt helpany idea HOW to fix this?...
  8. help microsoft store download button wont load

help microsoft store download button wont load: i wanted to download the xbox app but the download button wont appear. Every app the download button wont load.ive tried to reset the whole microsoft store. didnt worki pressed the repair button didnt helpany idea HOW to fix this?...
  9. Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck

Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck: Hi, I've been experiencing some problems with the Microsoft store I purchase any app and it stays fine, but when I click the install button, I nothing happens and the whole store gets stuck. Not even one button is active, they don't even highlight up, just show a boundary...
  10. Download/Install button missing in Windows Store

Download/Install button missing in Windows Store: This problem was brought up a couple of years ago, and apparently resolve in a Windows update. However, I just picked up a new HP notebook yesterday. After spending the day scratching the surface on installing software, I went to the Windows Store, and found that the download...