Windows 10: Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen

Discus and support Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HumDar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igovpz/windows_store_stuck_on_blue_splash_screen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HumDar, Aug 25, 2020.

1. /u/HumDar Win User

Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen

/u/HumDar, Aug 25, 2020
  2. dwk001 Win User

Windows 10 - Mail app stuck on Splash screen, and Store App stuck on blank white splash screen

When I try to open the Mail app in Windows 10, I get the blue splash screen, and it gets stuck on that screen. It did used to work when I originally got the windows 10 update, and I am getting notifications about specific emails that are coming in, but if
    I open a notification or just try to open the mail app itself, either way it just gets stuck on the blue splash screen for the mail app.

When I open the store app, it gets stuck on a plain white screen as well. It does not give me a splash logo of any sort, it just is blank white.

What can I do to resolve this issue?

dwk001, Aug 25, 2020
  3. ConorMor Win User
    Windows 10 app store stuck on splash screen.

I very recently upgraded to windows 10 home (using the media creation tool) and a couple of hours after it had downloaded I went into the store and it was stuck loading. I rebooted my Asus laptop to find that whenever I opened the app store it stayed loading
    on the splash screen. (with those dots moving around, not frozen)

I really need help. Thanks!

ConorMor, Aug 25, 2020
  4. dwk001 Win User

Windows 10 - Mail app stuck on Splash screen, and Store App stuck on blank white splash screen

I was able to get the store to open with the Powershell command and a restart, however Mail is still showing as installed, and I am not able to run updates in the store.

Mail is still stuck on the splash screen... When I open the store to check for updates to the Mail app, it shows there are some apps that need updates, and none of them are downloading, even after I have tried to recheck for updates, pause and restart the download,
    and restart the computer.

dwk001, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen - Similar Threads - Store Stuck Blue

2. Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update: Hi, I managed to update Windows from version 2004 to 21H2. However, after entering my password to log into my account, the screen becomes blurry and the small wheel appears, but nothing else. I can't go back to Windows and have tried everything I could find on the Windows...
  3. Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update: Hi, I managed to update Windows from version 2004 to 21H2. However, after entering my password to log into my account, the screen becomes blurry and the small wheel appears, but nothing else. I can't go back to Windows and have tried everything I could find on the Windows...
  4. Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC stuck on splash screen for 32 seconds!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC stuck on splash screen for 32 seconds!: I have a HP 8300 running Windows 10 (with 16 GB RAM) on which I replaced the HDD with a SSD recently. However, on bootup, the HP splash screen stays on the screen for 32 seconds after which the rest of the actions go much faster than my previous HDD. Any suggestions? 173150
  6. October 2nd Sudoku Stuck on Splash Screen

October 2nd Sudoku Stuck on Splash Screen: On October 2nd Microsoft Sudoku starts and goes to a splash screen. Will not open completely to the game. Uninstalled and reinstalled did nothing. Did the WSreset as admin and that process of troubleshooting windows store app and nothing changed. When uninstalling and...
  7. Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen: I’m trying to update a family friends old computer from windows xp to windows 10 through a flash drive. The computer has 1 gb of ram and meets all other minimum requirements but when I boot from the flash drive it just shows the windows logo with no loading circle and nothing...
  8. Skype for business stuck at splash screen on startup

Skype for business stuck at splash screen on startup: I have updated my laptops and desktops to Windows 10 recently, coming from Windows 7. On startup, and sometimes amidst usage, Skype for business starts itself and then hangs at the splash screen; thus I cannot disable it from starting automatically. How can I fully remove...
  9. Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins: It's so weird before it was rare (stuck at splash screen glitch) i did the upgrade from win 7 to 10 and my system had random skips and black screens. Then my 120 ssd died but not before i could clone it and it did the same on the new ssd. So i tried a clean install and cured...
  10. HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen: OK, I recently 'upgraded' my windows 7 to windows 10. It was working fine since Christmas, then today it just freezes on the windows 10 splash screen, which as I'm sure you can guess is incredibly annoying, any help would be awesome, thanks in advance 35508