Windows 10: Windows Store Stuck "Updating"

Discus and support Windows Store Stuck "Updating" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Issue pictured above. I haven't messed with app installs, install locations, and nothing is wrong with my internet. However, the MS Store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Vyadei, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Vyadei Win User

Windows Store Stuck "Updating"

Windows Store Stuck "Updating" f6da3467-5f93-4bff-96c7-a20a46639aae?upload=true.png

Issue pictured above.

I haven't messed with app installs, install locations, and nothing is wrong with my internet. However, the MS Store is completely stuck in this state, with no progress being made on a download [if there isone happening] and i'm completely unable to launch the app, with the window appearing for a split second before vanishing.

This only started happening this morning, and i'm not sure at all what's caused it. I've only ever changed my app install location once to install Game pass stuff onto the hard drive that can fit it. However, that was almost two, three, if not more months ago, at this point, and shouldn't be causing issues.

Edit: For clarification, currently running version 2004.

:)

Vyadei, Jun 28, 2020

2. Updating store...

Hi Clyde,

Software conflicts might be the caused why the Windows Store is stuck on working. It occurs
    when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. We suggest that you run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• On the Search box, type Troubleshooting and press
      Enter
    • Click on View all in the left panel.
    • Select Windows Store Apps to run the troubleshooter.

Let see if it makes any difference.

Robelene Win, Jun 28, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

windows store stuck on loading

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Store Stuck "Updating" - Similar Threads - Store Stuck Updating

2. Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10: When I try to update or download anything in the microsoft store it is constantly stuck on pending. Nothing I have tried so far has worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-updates-stuck-on-pending-windows/e4c36f91-379d-430e-aaef-171a217825a7
  3. Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10: When I try to update or download anything in the microsoft store it is constantly stuck on pending. Nothing I have tried so far has worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-updates-stuck-on-pending-windows/e4c36f91-379d-430e-aaef-171a217825a7
  4. Microsoft Store Updates stuck on Pending Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 - Microsoft Store - Stuck Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Microsoft Store - Stuck Updates: Hi, I just installed Windows 11, installed all new Drivers and executed Windows Update. But I've got a problem, I clicked on the "Get Updates" button in the microsoft store, and then on "Update All"... but for two days the updates are blocked on "Pending" or "Acquiring...
  6. Windows 11 - Microsoft Store - Stuck Updates

Windows 11 - Microsoft Store - Stuck Updates: Hi, I just installed Windows 11, installed all new Drivers and executed Windows Update. But I've got a problem, I clicked on the "Get Updates" button in the microsoft store, and then on "Update All"... but for two days the updates are blocked on "Pending" or "Acquiring...
  7. Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading

Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading: My windows updates have been stuck at around 80% or lower for hours along with Microsoft store not downloading/updating apps on my pc, they just get stuck on pending or get a couple mb downloaded then get stuck. I've tried restarting my pc, resetting the Microsoft store,...
  8. Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.: Hi, I am again having an issue of pending app's update in Microsoft Store. Last time when it happened I tried every solution but still nothing worked, then the last option was to resetting the Windows by which the problem was solved. Now again I am having this issue. I...
  9. Stuck Store,Apps & Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck Store,Apps & Updates: Hello how are you?! I am trying to update my system... i am trying to download via microsoft store.... i am trying to use my apps like photos,calendar etc and nothing.... there is a TWINUI.... also there is not at all the calculator app... Please do not re-send me at...
  10. Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update: Hello, my computer was a mess the last few months and i was getting so many errors. One day my desktop freezed and forced me to restart and when it started i got black screen and this message: ''reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in slected boot device...