Windows 10: Windows Store Stuck "Updating"

Discus and support Windows Store Stuck "Updating" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Issue pictured above. I haven't messed with app installs, install locations, and nothing is wrong with my internet. However, the MS Store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Vyadei, Jun 28, 2020 at 10:12 PM.

1. Vyadei Win User

Windows Store Stuck "Updating"

Windows Store Stuck "Updating" f6da3467-5f93-4bff-96c7-a20a46639aae?upload=true.png

Issue pictured above.

I haven't messed with app installs, install locations, and nothing is wrong with my internet. However, the MS Store is completely stuck in this state, with no progress being made on a download [if there isone happening] and i'm completely unable to launch the app, with the window appearing for a split second before vanishing.

This only started happening this morning, and i'm not sure at all what's caused it. I've only ever changed my app install location once to install Game pass stuff onto the hard drive that can fit it. However, that was almost two, three, if not more months ago, at this point, and shouldn't be causing issues.

Edit: For clarification, currently running version 2004.

:)

2. Updating store...

Hi Clyde,

Software conflicts might be the caused why the Windows Store is stuck on working. It occurs
    when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. We suggest that you run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• On the Search box, type Troubleshooting and press
      Enter
    • Click on View all in the left panel.
    • Select Windows Store Apps to run the troubleshooter.

Let see if it makes any difference.

3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

4. Yaqub K Win User

windows store stuck on loading

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Thema:

1. Windows Store Stuck "Updating" - Similar Threads - Store Stuck Updating

2. Microsoft store stuck

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store stuck: I am currently unable to download any apps/games from the Microsoft store due to "Windows Visual C++ 2013 UWP desktop runtime packages" being stuck on starting download i have rest the app numerous times, tried troubleshooting and have gotten nowhere. please help...
  3. Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.

Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.: Hi, I am again having an issue of pending app's update in Microsoft Store. Last time when it happened I tried every solution but still nothing worked, then the last option was to resetting the Windows by which the problem was solved. Now again I am having this issue. I...
  4. Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.

Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.: Hi, Few days ago I changed my pc region from Pakistan to United States because I had to download one app, but unfortunately few days later I saw it is not downloading but stuck in the condition of "pending" . Not only the app but other apps that were updating are also...
  5. Stuck Store,Apps & Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck Store,Apps & Updates: Hello how are you?! I am trying to update my system... i am trying to download via microsoft store.... i am trying to use my apps like photos,calendar etc and nothing.... there is a TWINUI.... also there is not at all the calculator app... Please do not re-send me at...
  6. Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update: Hello, my computer was a mess the last few months and i was getting so many errors. One day my desktop freezed and forced me to restart and when it started i got black screen and this message: ''reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in slected boot device...
  7. Windows Update Stuck

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Stuck: Updating my laptop which I haven't used for 6 months. I go to Settings, Update and Security, and there are a list of 10 updates, 2 of which say pending install, the others say pending download. Left laptop on overnight and still saying the same this morning. Ran Windows...
  8. Windows Update Stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Stuck: Updating my laptop which I haven't used for 6 months. I go to Settings, Update and Security, and there are a list of 10 updates, 2 of which say pending install, the others say pending download. Left laptop on overnight and still saying the same this morning. Ran Windows...
  9. Windows store(downloads are stuck!)

Windows store(downloads are stuck!): I had recently got a laptop with genuine win 10 pro as a b'day gift . For the first few days the store worked fine later until one day when the store was stuck at downloading the apps ! I had contacted the support which did not resolve the issue . I have tried all possible...
  10. windows update stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update stuck: while updating to 1803 with update assistant it stucked at 93% at last step https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-update-stuck/71317544-4ead-48e7-a61e-6bc0f051dd93