Windows 10: Windows Store Unable to Reinstall

Discus and support Windows Store Unable to Reinstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So with the new 2004 update for Windows 10 I noticed my Microsoft store was missing, so I went and tried to do a cmdlet to restore it back to normal... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sonata1, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Sonata1 Win User

Windows Store Unable to Reinstall

So with the new 2004 update for Windows 10 I noticed my Microsoft store was missing, so I went and tried to do a cmdlet to restore it back to normal but I noticed something very odd when running the get-appxpackage.
    In the picture you can see that it runs with the error that it can't find the path to the file itself but I noticed something a little weird when trying to find the path.
    The path actually is wrong and makes me wonder if its trying to read a nonexistent path because it misses a backwards slash just before appxmanifest.xml.
    Curiously I tried this with Calculator because it has the issue as well, but I saw that the exact same error pops up with the same descepency despite looking into the actual folder itself you can very clearly see the directory is not empty.

Does Microsoft have any idea about this so far?

Windows Store Unable to Reinstall da99546d-8a1f-41bd-9535-568f9778679c?upload=true.jpg Windows Store Unable to Reinstall 8fa6b4c9-ad2d-4f4e-9ec5-85ad140d48ff?upload=true.jpg

:)

Sonata1, Jun 8, 2020

2. Unable to reinstall game from Windows store

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows store cache.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I would suggest you to reset Windows store cache
    and check. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + R keys to open run
    window.

b. Type the following command in run and press Enter.

wsreset.exe

Method 2

you can follow the article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

I suggest you to run the Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type control panel in the search box.

2. Click on troubleshooting in the control panel.

3. Click view all.

4. Click Windows store apps.

5. Follow on screen instruction.

Method 3

Make sure that “Allow apps to use my location” option is enabled. Follow these steps to enable it.

Press the “Windows + W”.
      Then type “Allow apps to use my location” without quotes in the search box and hit ENTER.
      Turn on “Allow apps to use my location”.
      Then turn on “Let apps use my location” option.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Windows Store Unable to Reinstall

Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Unable to Reinstall

1. Windows Store Unable to Reinstall - Similar Threads - Store Unable Reinstall

2. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.: I used whatsapp beta windows app, then it was crashed while an update. and i uninstall the app and, try to reinstall it. but microsoft store shows me that the app is already have on my PC. It shows a msg on the screen "You Own This App". The Screenshot of the Microsoft store...
  3. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.: I used whatsapp beta windows app, then it was crashed while an update. and i uninstall the app and, try to reinstall it. but microsoft store shows me that the app is already have on my PC. It shows a msg on the screen "You Own This App". The Screenshot of the Microsoft store...
  4. Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors: I am unable to reinstall the MS store to my computer. I don't see any GPO's blocking the store. I have tried to run Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.*WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} in...
  5. Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors: I am unable to reinstall the MS store to my computer. I don't see any GPO's blocking the store. I have tried to run Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.*WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} in...
  6. Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors

7. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it: I was having trouble installing the xbox app the error code it gives is 0xC002001B, but thats a different story. One of the suggested solutions was to reset it via settings, apps, and I tried that and something went wrong, I thought it had finished but maybe not? Regardless,...
  8. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it: I was having trouble installing the xbox app the error code it gives is 0xC002001B, but thats a different story. One of the suggested solutions was to reset it via settings, apps, and I tried that and something went wrong, I thought it had finished but maybe not? Regardless,...
  9. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft store and unable to reinstall it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Unable to reinstall windows store Windows 10 1607

Unable to reinstall windows store Windows 10 1607: My Apps cache is empty (deleted) C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Deleted but all the original packages are still there in: C:\Users\Frank\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe I can Get-AppxPackage with an Elevated PowerShell command and get a long...