Windows 10: Windows Store Unavailable

Discus and support Windows Store Unavailable in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I'm running Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 5, and the Windows Store is not to be found in one of my accounts. This account was initially a Local... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Grayrock, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Grayrock Win User

Windows Store Unavailable

Hi,

I'm running Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 5, and the Windows Store is not to be found in one of my accounts. This account was initially a Local account, and I later converted it into a Microsoft Account. I'm now unable to use Ink & Sketch, which has been replaced by Whiteboard. When trying to open Whiteboard, I get the error message "Unable to Install Microsoft Whiteboard at this time. Microsoft Store is unavailable on this device."

On another account on the same device (Microsoft account that I'm writing this post from), I have no problem. I've tried the troubleshooter and I've tried to reset the app, but the Store app doesn't even appear in the app list. This is an issue I fixed in a previous version of Windows 10, but am unable to resolve now.

:)

Grayrock, Oct 14, 2019

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Windows Store Unavailable

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store Unavailable

1. Windows Store Unavailable - Similar Threads - Store Unavailable

2. Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store: I was trying to fix my Xbox app from starting to a black screen and never loading, so I uninstalled the Xbox App and wanted to reinstall. The option is greyed out and never loads in, I have waited a long time, an hour+. It is like this for every app in the store. I have...
  3. Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store: I was trying to fix my Xbox app from starting to a black screen and never loading, so I uninstalled the Xbox App and wanted to reinstall. The option is greyed out and never loads in, I have waited a long time, an hour+. It is like this for every app in the store. I have...
  4. Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Turning off S mode unavailable in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turning off S mode unavailable in microsoft store: Hello All,I have recentelly purchased laptop with Windows 10 Home S installed on it.Ever since I've been trying to turn the S mode off. The issue is that whenever I try to access this feature in microsoft store it says "Try again later. There was an issue on our side. Please...
  6. Turning off S mode unavailable in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off S mode unavailable in microsoft store: Hello All,I have recentelly purchased laptop with Windows 10 Home S installed on it.Ever since I've been trying to turn the S mode off. The issue is that whenever I try to access this feature in microsoft store it says "Try again later. There was an issue on our side. Please...
  7. Turning off S mode unavailable in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 store unavailable

Windows 10 store unavailable: From few days . windows 10 store suddenly be unavailable. How can fix that [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-store-unavailable/885c8537-fcb4-43d5-b063-c942c0c18622
  9. 'Switch Out of S Mode' unavailable in the store

'Switch Out of S Mode' unavailable in the store: This is a new laptop running Windows 10 Home in S Mode, and I am trying to switch into a regular vesion of Windows 10 Home. However no matter what I try, Switch out of S Mode will not appear on the store. Following the instructions only leads me to this error: [ATTACH]...
  10. All Minecraft Add-Ons unavailable in the Microsoft Store

All Minecraft Add-Ons unavailable in the Microsoft Store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a little while ago from the Microsoft Store and I got a skin pack for it which worked fine for a bit, then when I went back on the game today, I found that the skin I was using was gone. So I checked the store and it said that the skin pack...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone store unavailable