Windows 10: Windows Store Update Pending/Still Waiting at 95% Completion

Discus and support Windows Store Update Pending/Still Waiting at 95% Completion in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I attempted to install the latest update for Forza Horizon 4 overnight and when I woke up it told me the update was Pending while at 95% completion.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by epic Dabber, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Windows Store Update Pending/Still Waiting at 95% Completion

I attempted to install the latest update for Forza Horizon 4 overnight and when I woke up it told me the update was Pending while at 95% completion.

Windows Store Update Pending/Still Waiting at 95% Completion b999018b-a0e7-4afc-86d1-3d62881f1c58?upload=true.png

I just don't understand how this is possible or what windows is trying to do.

If I go to the game's Store page it says it is "Still Waiting"

Windows Store Update Pending/Still Waiting at 95% Completion 53f9080b-e634-440f-8230-92210ba8e52b?upload=true.png The Xbox app will either say the update is 95% compete or not acknowledge that the game needs to be updated at all

I have already tried WSReset and manually deleting caches, as well as relogging in the Store app and Resetting the Store app in the Settings app before attempting the overnight download that got me to this position. Additionally, Windows Update says I am up to date and I am on Version 2004 of Windows 10.

:)

epic Dabber, Sep 24, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Store Update Pending/Still Waiting at 95% Completion :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 24, 2020
  3. JohnH_823 Win User
    Windows Store Queue is pending

My Windows store queue has a list of updates and downloads, but they are all listed as pending and won't download. What can I do to have my queue download?

JohnH_823, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Windows Store Update Pending/Still Waiting at 95% Completion

Windows 10 store on phone stuck pending

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have found the solution a little bit typical but it will save you from resets and losing your data.

STEPS

1. Select update all in downloads and updates in store in windows 10 mobile phone.

2. Let them start downloading .

3. Now select pause all in same menu.

4. This time you will get two option in front of all apps resume and cancel even on those apps which are stuck.

5. Now cancel the every app from list by clicking on cross one by one.

6. Now you have got empty download list but still you will see stuck apps in phone's app list at pending.

7. Again open the store and search there for the same app which is stuck on your phone.

8. Click on install on app page in store and wait.

9. A pop up menu will come written something went wrong just close it and keep waiting on same page.

10. Now the final step app will start downloading automatically and what you have to do is just click on cross when it comes.

11. BINGO! App has been removed from your app list no hard reset no lose of data just a little patience is required i have found the solution myself because i was sailing in same boat.

sahilsharma125, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Update Pending/Still Waiting at 95% Completion

1. Windows Store Update Pending/Still Waiting at 95% Completion - Similar Threads - Store Update Pending

2. Pending updates in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pending updates in Store: Store keeps saying that there are pending updates in App. I run the update and its successful however when I open Store again the exact same application does have an update again. Seems like it never install anything. I want help and I dont like my application to be outdated...
  3. Pending updates in Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pending updates in Store: Store keeps saying that there are pending updates in App. I run the update and its successful however when I open Store again the exact same application does have an update again. Seems like it never install anything. I want help and I dont like my application to be outdated...
  4. Pending updates in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pending updates on store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pending updates on store: MS Store pending updates shows something went wrong and nothing I can do about it. I cant download updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-updates-on-store/ba8d24d4-f3da-4acf-81d8-0decbbe639c7
  6. Pending updates on store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pending updates on store: MS Store pending updates shows something went wrong and nothing I can do about it. I cant download updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-updates-on-store/ba8d24d4-f3da-4acf-81d8-0decbbe639c7
  7. Pending updates on store

8. Still waiting for Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still waiting for Windows 11 update: Hello there, when downloading the pc health check app it said I was compatible for a free upgrade of Windows 11, but I have waited for at least 1 month and the upgrade is still not there, I was told not to download windows 11 assistant as it is not recommended and to just...
  9. Still waiting for Windows 11 update

Still waiting for Windows 11 update: Hello there, when downloading the pc health check app it said I was compatible for a free upgrade of Windows 11, but I have waited for at least 1 month and the upgrade is still not there, I was told not to download windows 11 assistant as it is not recommended and to just...
  10. Still waiting for the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still waiting for the update: Here's the thing. I've registred my computer for a Windows 10 upgrade only last week. I'm still not having any notification about when I'll receive that upgrade. How long do I still have to wait ? Thanks... 17371