Windows 10: Windows store upgrade to windows 10 Pro failed. got upgraded me to windows 10 enterprise...

Discus and support Windows store upgrade to windows 10 Pro failed. got upgraded me to windows 10 enterprise... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently had to perform a factory restore on my system which too the OS back to Win10 Home 1803. after performing the restore, I updated my OS to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cybot, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Cybot Win User

Windows store upgrade to windows 10 Pro failed. got upgraded me to windows 10 enterprise...

I recently had to perform a factory restore on my system which too the OS back to Win10 Home 1803. after performing the restore, I updated my OS to 20H1 Home using Windows update. then i went and downloaded and installed the 21H1 enablement package. My system should have been up to date, ready for the upgrade to Professional. but when I used the store to upgrade from Home to 10, it all started to fall apart. first, the upgrade failed in the initial stages that occur before rebooting, and then windows suddenly said my copy of W10 Home not activated. I used the activation troubleshooter, and i

:)

Cybot, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Uplink10 Win User

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users but not Enterprise users

Uplink10, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

Windows store upgrade to windows 10 Pro failed. got upgraded me to windows 10 enterprise...

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

People who don't need Edge, Store, and all those bloated W10 apps can get Windows 10 Enterprise ltsb. Ltsb is a "clean" Windows 10 edition plus you have all Enterprise functionality. Because it's stripped from all that bloatware it installs and boots faster than Pro version. Unfortunately ltsb is more expensive

Drone, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows store upgrade to windows 10 Pro failed. got upgraded me to windows 10 enterprise... - Similar Threads - store upgrade Pro

2. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead: I went through the Microsoft store to upgrade my Windows 10 Home systems to Pro but I've had two of them upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise and are asking for activation. I never selected Enterprise wasn't an option how do I get the Windows 10 Pro key that I ordered installed?...
  3. Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise: Hi I just upgraded a licence from windows10 Home to pro by going through settings-activation settings-upgrade and it took me to Microsoft store after I bought and installed it setting show as windows10 enterprise and it show not activated how can I get the pro version I...
  4. Failed Upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed Upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise: I'm seeking help regarding the upgrades we have attempted at my company. We are trying to take Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Enterprise. We are using a WDS VBA script not created by me to start the upgrade. Roughly 1 out of 5 has worked. The others have all attempted...
  5. The store fails to upgrade to Windows 10 pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The store fails to upgrade to Windows 10 pro: The page says purchase, I click the box and a window pups up and goes away. So I am stopped doing more to purchase 10 Pro. Never had this problem before. I don't block popups in my browser (Chrome). Thanks Ken...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 Enterprise from Pro

Upgrading to Windows 10 Enterprise from Pro: Hello, I am unsure about the process of upgrading from Pro edition to Enterprise. I'm working for an IT company and we have a Enterprise edition key which I manually entered on my workstation to try out. Previously it was Pro edition and after entering the Enterprise key...
  7. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing: Hello, I have purchased and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home using Windows Store yesterday. But my Windows has become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing by 0xC004F211. What should I do?...
  8. Windows 10 Home suppose be upgraded to Pro, but it got upgraded to Enterprise

Windows 10 Home suppose be upgraded to Pro, but it got upgraded to Enterprise: Yesterday, I went on the built-in Microsoft store, purchased the $99 Windows 10 Pro upgrade, after the transaction completed, it changed to an install button that I clicked on and went through the "Adding Features" updates. When I finished the update, I check my license, it...
  9. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise: How to: Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352, deploying Windows Enterprise edition gets easier. Prior to Windows 10, the...
  10. in-place upgrade to windows 10 PRO or enterprise

in Windows 10 Support
    in-place upgrade to windows 10 PRO or enterprise: Hi There, I got a request from business user to do in-place upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 PRO or enterprise without him loosing his data . I Have tried the straight forward method through windows logo pop-up which doesn't normally ask for windows licences and that...