Windows 10: Windows Store very slow

Discus and support Windows Store very slow in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! Why is it that windows store is very slow? and the windows update also is very slow. I mean downloading a 10mb file from windows store take... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by francute, Jul 11, 2020.

1. francute Win User

Windows Store very slow

Hi!

Why is it that windows store is very slow? and the windows update also is very slow. I mean downloading a 10mb file from windows store take forever while downloading a 100mb from other websites took around few seconds on my device. Im reading on the previous post with similar problems and none of them works. Although having a VPN temporarily works. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

:)

francute, Jul 11, 2020

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Thank you for your reply.

Some users have reported that they're experiencing some computer issues after installing KB4074588. In this case, we suggest uninstalling the said update by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Update & security.
    • Click Update history.
    • Under Update history, click Uninstall updates.
    • Highlight KB4074588, then click Uninstall (beside Organize).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Mary Sau Win User

Windows Store very slow

Windows Store is being very slow with the downloading and updating?

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• Are you using a wireless, or wired Internet connection?
    • How many apps are you trying to download and update at the same?

In the meantime, you can perform the steps provided by Isha Soni on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store very slow

1. Windows Store very slow - Similar Threads - Store very slow

2. Very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  3. Very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  4. Windows Very Slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Very Slow: Hi, Im on windows 1903 on a Lenvo Thinkpad Edge E430c It's super solw. Can I speed up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-very-slow/f258fed3-6132-44af-905c-833a4d6250a4
  5. very, very slow performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  6. very slow

very slow: my device very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow/eaf30d84-58ab-4c41-9f93-dc2c1b7f95ce
  7. Windows 10 very very slow

Windows 10 very very slow: Hi I have an HP Spectre x360 wxith an Intel Core i7-7500U, 2,7 GHz, 16Go RAM and a 2TB hard drive 1.45To free. Since one week my PC is very very slow. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security without any alert. I'm also using MalwareByte without also any alert I run...
  8. Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow!

Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow!: Hello, dear members I'm struggling to figure out why my windows 10 restarts so very slow? Is it possible to figure out the reason using logs? First thing I want to say, that SFC /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth cant find any issue and checkdisk can't...
  9. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  10. Very, very slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...