Windows 10: Windows Store volume licensing

Discus and support Windows Store volume licensing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; We are looking to make use of Windows store and I wonder if it's possible to incorporate volume licensing? I struggle to find anything online so... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Oliver Fox, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Windows Store volume licensing

We are looking to make use of Windows store and I wonder if it's possible to incorporate volume licensing? I struggle to find anything online so thought i'd try here. Has anyone done this or able to point me to a guide?

:)

Oliver Fox, Dec 10, 2018

2. Volume License

There's no windows10 iso items in the list of volume license center, what's wrong?

李兵_STPM, Dec 10, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Dec 10, 2018
  4. jh8z79u5 Win User

Windows Store volume licensing

Volume Licensing / Divestment question

Hello,

We are currently going through an asset sale and have a question regarding transitioning when the third-party takes ownership.

The following are charactistics of our environment:

• We are a Microsoft volume licensing enterprise enviroment
    • Deploy the volume license distribution of Microsoft desktop OS's and servers's OS
    • Have centralized KMS Server and implement volume MAC keys (for special purposes)
    What we know the third-party company is:

• Are a lot smaller company
    • They do not have an Enterprise Agreement, no any volume licensing
    • No KMS/MAC licenses
    • They deploy OEM/Product licenses within their enviornment, they enter product keys per device deployment is my understanding
    So we need to eventually remove these computers off our domain, and eventually off our network.

some of my concerns are:

• Would they need to reimage their Servers/Desktops to a FPP (Full Packaged Product) or OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) distribution copy of the operating system?
    • The goal is to keep some Servers/Desktops operational, but once removed from our Domain and network the KMS count down begins (I believe 180 days)
    • Can a volume license install of an OS be converted/or have the ability to accept FPP/OEM product keys?

Thanks, any advice is appreciated.

jh8z79u5, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store volume licensing

1. Windows Store volume licensing - Similar Threads - Store volume licensing

2. Windows 10 Volume License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Volume License: Hi, We recently purchased a laptop on eBay and have found the version of Windows 10 installed to be what is shown in this screenshot: [ATTACH] Our question: Will we able to continue using the OS after the Volume Activation expires in 165 days? Or, as we suspect, will the...
  3. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center: ext steps you can take are: Verify you provided the correct business email. You have currently registered with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If this is not correct, please click this link to register a different business email. Add an Open License to your...
  4. How to get Windows 10 Volume License

How to get Windows 10 Volume License: Hi, i'm trying to gather information about windows 10 volume license in Indonesia, any information about legal seller here? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-windows-10-volume-license/319a1591-3ff3-4353-8518-284b53e0a036"
  5. Windows 10 no longer in our volume licensing list

Windows 10 no longer in our volume licensing list: Well, the title pretty much says it all. I've downloaded the Windows 10 and serial from our Volume Licensing page before, but when I recently installed Windows 10 on a colleagues new 'puter, from a bootable USB (image was downloaded earlier from that very page) it says that...
  6. What are KMS and MAK Volume Licensing Keys of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    What are KMS and MAK Volume Licensing Keys of Windows: [ATTACH] Microsoft wants to make sure that every Windows 10 that is used is activated i.e. marked as genuine. When a copy of Windows is activated it goes through a check. The way a copy of Windows is activated differently from each [...] This post What are KMS and MAK Volume...
  7. Volume licensing/deploying paid apps in the MS Store to an image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume licensing/deploying paid apps in the MS Store to an image: Does anyone have experience volume licensing an app that is sold in the Microsoft Store? I have a scenario here where I have to pre-install a paid app on an image, and the app needs to be run from a local account. By far I only managed to manually download the PowerPoint...
  8. Where can I purchase a Volume License?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I purchase a Volume License?: Hi guys. I've been doing some Googling but I can't seem to find a satisfactory solution on this. After the 29th, I'd like to install Windows 10 on every computer at our small business's office (around 10 computers), so I'd like to get a Volume License if possible. I...
  9. Updating Volume licensed Windows 8 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Volume licensed Windows 8 to Win 10: I have a volume licensed copy of Windows 8 Enterprise installed on my laptop for which and I no longer have access to updates. Is it possible to downgrade to a legal copy of Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate and then upgrade to Windows 10 Home or Pro? If not, would I be able to...
  10. Determine if Windows License Type is OEM, Retail, or Volume

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Determine if Windows License Type is OEM, Retail, or Volume: Highlight this: slmgr.vbs -dli Then do A or B below: A: Press Ctrl+C Press *Start Key+R Press Ctrl+V Hit Enter B: Right-Click the highlighted command and select 'Copy' Press and release the *Start Key OR Click the *Start Icon on the Taskbar Press Ctrl+V Hit...