Windows 10: Windows Store volume licensing

Discus and support Windows Store volume licensing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; We are looking to make use of Windows store and I wonder if it's possible to incorporate volume licensing? I struggle to find anything online so... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Oliver Fox, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Windows Store volume licensing

We are looking to make use of Windows store and I wonder if it's possible to incorporate volume licensing? I struggle to find anything online so thought i'd try here. Has anyone done this or able to point me to a guide?

:)

Oliver Fox, Dec 10, 2018

2. Volume License

There's no windows10 iso items in the list of volume license center, what's wrong?

李兵_STPM, Dec 10, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Dec 10, 2018
  4. jh8z79u5 Win User

Windows Store volume licensing

Volume Licensing / Divestment question

Hello,

We are currently going through an asset sale and have a question regarding transitioning when the third-party takes ownership.

The following are charactistics of our environment:

• We are a Microsoft volume licensing enterprise enviroment
    • Deploy the volume license distribution of Microsoft desktop OS's and servers's OS
    • Have centralized KMS Server and implement volume MAC keys (for special purposes)
    What we know the third-party company is:

• Are a lot smaller company
    • They do not have an Enterprise Agreement, no any volume licensing
    • No KMS/MAC licenses
    • They deploy OEM/Product licenses within their enviornment, they enter product keys per device deployment is my understanding
    So we need to eventually remove these computers off our domain, and eventually off our network.

some of my concerns are:

• Would they need to reimage their Servers/Desktops to a FPP (Full Packaged Product) or OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) distribution copy of the operating system?
    • The goal is to keep some Servers/Desktops operational, but once removed from our Domain and network the KMS count down begins (I believe 180 days)
    • Can a volume license install of an OS be converted/or have the ability to accept FPP/OEM product keys?

Thanks, any advice is appreciated.

jh8z79u5, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store volume licensing

1. Windows Store volume licensing - Similar Threads - Store volume licensing

2. VOLUME LICENSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOLUME LICENSE: I live in Lebanon and purchased my laptop brand new. Recently when trying to upgrade to windows 11 I am receiving error code: 0xC004F074 “we can’t activate windows on this device because we can’t connect to your organisations activation server”.I am not with an organisation,...
  3. VOLUME LICENSE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VOLUME LICENSE: I live in Lebanon and purchased my laptop brand new. Recently when trying to upgrade to windows 11 I am receiving error code: 0xC004F074 “we can’t activate windows on this device because we can’t connect to your organisations activation server”.I am not with an organisation,...
  4. VOLUME LICENSE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows Licensing and Volume Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Licensing and Volume Activation: Hello Microsoft,A quick question about my confusion, is there anyone that helped me out explaining this:1. i want buy the Windows license online, and i saw some online shop sell it around $10 USD, they said it CoA* license and no DVD or box or manual, just the Windows sticker...
  6. Windows Licensing and Volume Activation

Windows Licensing and Volume Activation: Hello Microsoft,A quick question about my confusion, is there anyone that helped me out explaining this:1. i want buy the Windows license online, and i saw some online shop sell it around $10 USD, they said it CoA* license and no DVD or box or manual, just the Windows sticker...
  7. Volume License of Microsoft Windows

Volume License of Microsoft Windows: Good DayWe just got approval from Higher Education Council and are in the process of starting the University. What is the process to get the Volume licenses from Microsoft or its resellers.We are based in Pakistan, Your timely response is highly appreciated.Regards,...
  8. Volume Licensing.

Volume Licensing.: Hello everyone, I have encountered a problem recently where it says my Windows License has expired. I have bought a machine with Windows 10 from a store 3 months ago. Presently, I keep on getting the pop up. Now I seeked help in Microsoft's Community Discord and they said to...
  9. Windows 10 Volume License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Volume License: If I have 200 computers to be upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro what type of Windows 10 Volume License I need and the cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-volume-license/0638f485-8615-45fb-b85d-0f53c28e7159
  10. Volume Licensing

Volume Licensing: When I try to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to get my product key for Microsoft Sql server 2019 I get the error code: 1000 Has anyone encountered this? I am putting in my password correctly I think...