Windows 10: windows store will not change out of s mode

Discus and support windows store will not change out of s mode in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am in Windows 10 Education in S Mode I try to switch out to Windows Education When I go to the Windows Store and click "Get" a message appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by IanSharp3, Jul 11, 2019.

1. IanSharp3 Win User

windows store will not change out of s mode

I am in Windows 10 Education in S Mode

I try to switch out to Windows Education

When I go to the Windows Store and click "Get" a message appears saying "Working on it" but nothing ever happens

Can you help me please

Thanks

:)

IanSharp3, Jul 11, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2019
  4. windows store will not change out of s mode

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

windows store will not change out of s mode

1. windows store will not change out of s mode - Similar Threads - store change mode

2. Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!: Been trying to switch out of S Mode on a Windows 11 following the instructions in Windows Support "Switching out of S mode in Windows" unsuccesfully, when I click on the link that redirects to the Microsoft Store, I get the following error:"Try that againSomething happened on...
  3. Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!: Been trying to switch out of S Mode on a Windows 11 following the instructions in Windows Support "Switching out of S mode in Windows" unsuccesfully, when I click on the link that redirects to the Microsoft Store, I get the following error:"Try that againSomething happened on...
  4. i can not change out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can not change out of s mode: i just recently got a Lenovo idea pad and it is currently in windows 10 home s mode. When i went to change it in the activation setting the option to change out of s mode was not there, the only thing there was the option to upgrade to windows 10 pro s mode. I then managed to...
  5. Switching out of S-Mode but store is "working on it"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of S-Mode but store is "working on it": I have a week old computer -- everything is updated -- it WAS switched out of S Mode the day I got it, but this morning it has reverted to S Mode and now the store won't move past "working on it" when I press the "get" button. I've tried searching for solutions and see none -...
  6. 'Switch Out of S Mode' unavailable in the store

'Switch Out of S Mode' unavailable in the store: This is a new laptop running Windows 10 Home in S Mode, and I am trying to switch into a regular vesion of Windows 10 Home. However no matter what I try, Switch out of S Mode will not appear on the store. Following the instructions only leads me to this error: [ATTACH]...
  7. Change out of S mode

Change out of S mode: I've recently bought a new laptop. Its my first one and i definitely wouldn't consider myself a tech savvy person by any rate, but I've been trying and trying to change out of S mode on this new godforsaken laptop but i just cant. When i go to the setting>updates>activation...
  8. Changing out of S-Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing out of S-Mode: I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro in S-mode from Windows 10 Home in S-Mode. I want to change out of S-Mode. the store has the "get" button but I can not click it so it will work. The last HP stream that I bought 3 Weeks ago, I changed it out. It got the blue screen of death...
  9. Switching out of S mode in the Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching out of S mode in the Store: I bought a new HP laptop and it's currently stuck in S Mode. When I go to the Microsoft Store and click on Get to switch out of S Mode I keep getting an error saying to "Try again later" and "Something happened on our end." I've made sure to have to most recent update of the...
  10. No Switch Out of S Mode in App Store

No Switch Out of S Mode in App Store: When I go to the app store, the page for the Switch Out of S Mode option is blank. This is a new laptop I have had for only two weeks. I want to download something from other than the Microsoft app store, but can't because of the S Mode....