Windows 10: windows store/windows apps gone... can't get them back? did a repair install with an...

Discus and support windows store/windows apps gone... can't get them back? did a repair install with an... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jackjackjackncoke [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jackjackjackncoke, Apr 5, 2020.

1. windows store/windows apps gone... can't get them back? did a repair install with an...

/u/jackjackjackncoke, Apr 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 5, 2020
  3. why won't windows launch after install new MB and CPU?

To repair windows properly-
    • Boot into install CD for XP (if you don't have one, go buy it. For the repair to work, it has to coincide with the version of XP you have).
    • Act as if you're going to install Windows, press "install windows", agree to license.
    • Wait for it to detect all previous installations of Windows. It will then ask if you would like to repair any of them.
    • Select the partition you want to repair, and then go play firsbee...or whatever you do for fun.

zekrahminator, Apr 5, 2020
  4. windows store/windows apps gone... can't get them back? did a repair install with an...

Cannot install any apps from windows store

I can't think of anything else.

lx07 already suggested a Repair install, that's all I can think of

Read through the tutorial and ask any questions
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

I suggest
    Step 4 : To do a repair install of Windows 10 with an ISO file
    -- OR --
    Step 5 : To do a repair install of Windows 10 with USB installation media

Another member might suggest something else - you can read while you wait *Wink

Bill

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

windows store/windows apps gone... can't get them back? did a repair install with an...

1. windows store/windows apps gone... can't get them back? did a repair install with an... - Similar Threads - store apps gone

2. Can't install apps on Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps on Windows Store: Whenever I try to download an app from the windows store, it hangs on acquiring license for a bit and then it gives me an error. It says to wait a bit or try restarting your device and I've done both with no luck. The error code was 0x80070005....
  3. Lost Apps in recovery no deleted app folder appeared can't get them back from store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Apps in recovery no deleted app folder appeared can't get them back from store.: My computer was performing so poorly I used my USB disk to do a full recovery of Windows 10. My laptop was cleared of all my files, apps, and settings. Unlike the last time I did this, no app folder became available on the start up screen to reinstall lost apps. All I got was...
  4. Lost Apps in recovery no deleted app folder appeared can't get them back from store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Apps in recovery no deleted app folder appeared can't get them back from store.: My computer was performing so poorly I used my USB disk to do a full recovery of Windows 10. My laptop was cleared of all my files, apps, and settings. Unlike the last time I did this, no app folder became available on the start up screen to reinstall lost apps. All I got was...
  5. Lost Apps in recovery no deleted app folder appeared can't get them back from store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Can't install windows store apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install windows store apps: I can not install any windows store apps. The Windows Update tab in settings doesn't load either. I found a similar post here: link, but they never really said what fixed this. I tried every tutorial I could find, nothing helped. Hope someone can at least give an explanation...
  7. Windows Store and other apps gone, cant get them back.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store and other apps gone, cant get them back.: [ATTACH] Hi All, I used the following commands in powershell to remove the store and all its components because I didnt think they would be needed: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -online |...
  8. Cannot reinstall Microsoft Store+Apps, Repair install did not work

Cannot reinstall Microsoft Store+Apps, Repair install did not work: Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS build 18363.752) This all seemingly started after uninstalling a game app (Halo). I first noticed an issue with the photos app. I attempted to open a picture and received this: File system error (-2147219196). I attempted to terminate, then...
  9. Windows Store is uninstalled can't get it back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store is uninstalled can't get it back: Hi, I made a severe mistake and uninstalled windows store using powershell commands. I can't reinstall it. I tried every powershell or cmd commands there is to get the installation package back, none of the work. There is no windows store folder in my windowsapps...
  10. Windows Store Deleted; Can't Get it Back

Windows Store Deleted; Can't Get it Back: I recently got a new HP laptop and one of the first things I did was download and run Decrap My Computer (Remove Bloatware from Windows | Decrap My Computer ) to get rid of all the bloatware that came preinstalled on it. So I ran the program and It did what it said it would,...