Windows 10: Windows Store Won't Launch

Discus and support Windows Store Won't Launch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; No matter what I have tried, my Microsoft store won't open. I ran the troubleshooter and it said that I have been signed in with a temporary profile... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanielGarcia_87, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Windows Store Won't Launch

No matter what I have tried, my Microsoft store won't open. I ran the troubleshooter and it said that I have been signed in with a temporary profile and that Windows can't save my work or settings. How do I solve this? Windows Store Won't Launch db410736-5206-44f9-86f7-97ed95645eec?upload=true.png

:)

DanielGarcia_87, Mar 8, 2020

2. Unable to launch Microsoft Store

Hey Community,

My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP

***Original title:Windows Store won't open***

ToddPinkerton, Mar 8, 2020
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Windows Store Won't Launch

Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Won't Launch

1. Windows Store Won't Launch - Similar Threads - Store Won't Launch

2. Microsoft store won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store won't launch: My Microsoft store will not open. It will start to load but immediately shut down. I see the icon for it pop up on the task bar and instantly close. I have tried reinstalling through PowerShell along with the repair tool and it still won't work....
  3. Microsoft store won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't launch: My Microsoft store will not open. It will start to load but immediately shut down. I see the icon for it pop up on the task bar and instantly close. I have tried reinstalling through PowerShell along with the repair tool and it still won't work....
  4. Microsoft store won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't launch: hello why i can't launch microsoft store and some microsoft apps like calculator.....etc when i try to launch microsoft store and some microsoft apps it won't launch and when i try to reset microsoft store from cmd i get an error saying can someone help me with this problem...
  5. Microsoft store won't launch

Microsoft store won't launch: hello why i can't launch microsoft store and some microsoft apps like calculator.....etc when i try to launch microsoft store and some microsoft apps it won't launch and when i try to reset microsoft store from cmd i get an error saying can someone help me with this problem...
  6. Microsoft store won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft Store won't launch

Microsoft Store won't launch: Hi, After upgrading to 2004, Microsoft Store will no longer launch. It will just briefly open then close. I already tried all options found in the internet when searching for the keyword "Microsoft Store wont start", "Microsoft store not working" to no avail. Below are...
  8. Microsoft store won't launch

Microsoft store won't launch: My Microsoft Store won't launch, it closes as soon as I try to open it. For the past 2 days I have tried everything under the sun to try and fix the Microsoft Store, none of them have worked. List of things I have tried: -Troubleshoot through Update and Security -Reset...
  9. Microsoft Store won't launch

Microsoft Store won't launch: Two days ago my HP PC ran an update and pretty well wiped everything from it. Fortunately I found my files backed up on the D drive. I am signed into my Microsoft account (I've checked) but any apps I try to load (they're showing on the start menu but won't open) I get the...
  10. Store Apps won't launch

Store Apps won't launch: So after the yesterday's upgrade to Windows 10, I decided to download it again and make an USB for a fresh installation. Done that. But after I booted into the OS, I noticed that Store Apps won't launch at all. Even the defaults like Mail and Music and everything 'metro'. I...