Windows 10: Windows store wont let me install game! Please help!

Discus and support Windows store wont let me install game! Please help! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need help. I recently uninstalled some games that I bought from the Microsoft store, I uninstalled the wrong game, when I tried to re-install the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThrowingKnive, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Windows store wont let me install game! Please help!

I need help.

I recently uninstalled some games that I bought from the Microsoft store, I uninstalled the wrong game, when I tried to re-install the game the Install button is greyed out and the Microsoft store won't let me install the game.

Windows store wont let me install game! Please help! [​IMG]

The strange part about this is when I scroll down the page the install button shows to be working but when I click install nothing happens. Windows store wont let me install game! Please help! e7b4a721-ef0c-4072-bb12-ecdd43f583ff?upload=true.png

Any thought? Any answers would be appreciated.

:)

ThrowingKnive, Feb 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Windows store wont let me install game! Please help!

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows store wont let me install game! Please help!

1. Windows store wont let me install game! Please help! - Similar Threads - store wont let

2. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  3. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  4. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows store not letting me install games or apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store not letting me install games or apps: i recently swaped out my hard drive and started fresh and when i went to download game such as forza titles and sea of thieves it would not let me install them to my computer ive tried reseting microsoft store and the register device page on my microsoft account page dosent...
  6. Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game

Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game: I own the Windows Store version of Sea of Thieves. Back in the day I installed this on my External HDD, also containing +/- about 2 TB of important data. Now my laptop has been reset a while back and Windows Store doesnt seem to recognize the installation anymore. My...
  7. Microsoft Store wont let me install any of my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont let me install any of my games: I have seen this problem being reported several times but here I am. Still having the same or similar issue. I have, one or two years ago, bought Forza Horizon 4. I also own Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7. All of those games, in case you don't know, cost roundabout 60€,...
  8. microsoft store wont let me install game

microsoft store wont let me install game: I just bought minecraft for windows 10 and i cant instal i click it and nothing happens. ive troubleshoot the store and ive reset the store too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-install-game/d909b74d-5824-496b-923d-25651316e9fe
  9. Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft

Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft: whenever i hover over the install button it has a red circle with a red line through it i tried restarting and troubleshooting but the troubleshoot finds nothing it also wont let me install flight simulator...
  10. installers wont working!! please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    installers wont working!! please help me: as u can see some program install worn working and im sure its because they cant accsess to the file "APPDATA" or beacuse security settings, whatsappsetup cant install but steam and discord works without any proplem, it shows me a log after installation failed with whatsapp i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store wont le tme install game! please help!

2. purchased game on microsoft store will not let me install right away

3. windows store wont let install game