Windows 10: windows store wont let me sign in or download anything

Discus and support windows store wont let me sign in or download anything in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the windows store works but it wont let me sign in or download anything. what does this mean ? *sarc 48654 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ahrikitsune, Apr 27, 2016.

1. windows store wont let me sign in or download anything

the windows store works but it wont let me sign in or download anything. what does this mean ? *sarc

:)

ahrikitsune, Apr 27, 2016
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows Store Won't Let Me Download Anything!

Hello Isaiah,

One possible reason why the Windows Store won't let you download anything may be due to a system file corruption. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the current version/build of your Windows 10 laptop? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are there any available updates for your laptop?

In the meantime, we recommend that you try to reset the Windows Store cache. In Cortana's search field, type WSReset to see WSReset in the search results. Right click on WSReset and then click on Run as administrator.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Apr 27, 2016
  3. Windows Store Won't Let Me Download Anything!

I bought an HP laptop from a pawn store recently. It works fine for the most part except in that with the Windows Store the tab to download something never populates. It just loads and loads so I can never click on anything to install. What do I do?

IsaiahTrenton, Apr 27, 2016
Thema:

windows store wont let me sign in or download anything

1. windows store wont let me sign in or download anything - Similar Threads - store wont let

2. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The microsoft store wont let me sign in: any time i try it it pulls up the screen saying sign in and when i click an account or sign in with a different account, it opens a different window briefly and then closes. this also goes for apps ive previously downloaded from the microsoft store. ive tried restarting my...
  3. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microsoft store wont let me sign in: any time i try it it pulls up the screen saying sign in and when i click an account or sign in with a different account, it opens a different window briefly and then closes. this also goes for apps ive previously downloaded from the microsoft store. ive tried restarting my...
  4. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont let me sign in: when ever i click sign in in the app it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-sign-in/b2b58ab9-5857-4a41-a066-e379ff144dc1
  6. microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store wont let me sign in: when ever i click sign in in the app it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-sign-in/b2b58ab9-5857-4a41-a066-e379ff144dc1
  7. microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING

Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING: I have tried every single "fix" that I can find and nothing has worked! Every time i try to hit the install button, it goes away, but then when i go to the installing tab, nothings there. upon going back to the ready to install tab, the install button is there again....
  9. Microsoft store wont let me sign in

Microsoft store wont let me sign in: I changed my Password and updated my Phone number but when i try to purchase anything in the store it asks for my outlook password . I enter my password and it says the password is incorrect . Then when i click forgot password it wont give me my Gmail or Phone number to reset...
  10. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wont let me sign in to windows store