Windows 10: Windows Store won't load but does in new account

Discus and support Windows Store won't load but does in new account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on Windows Store it loads and stays on for about 20 seconds, then it closes, no matter what I do. I thought the November update would fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BlizzardUK, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Windows Store won't load but does in new account

When I click on Windows Store it loads and stays on for about 20 seconds, then it closes, no matter what I do. I thought the November update would fix it but it hasn't. I have tried everything I can find on the net, such as reinstalling with Powershell and also deleting the cache folder. I have just installed everything on my PC after a fresh install, which took me a while as I have a lot of software, but only tested the store afterwards to find it doesn't work. This is really annoying as it would mean using reset which wipes all the software I have just installed.

However I did find that when I created another user account, Store works in that. So I was wondering if there is any way to copy data from there to my other user account to make Store work ? Does this help anyone diagnose the possible problem ? Also if needed could I order stuff in the other user account and use it in my main one ?

Any help appreciated, thanks !

:)

BlizzardUK, Dec 30, 2015
  2. lonnabear Win User

Apps not working after Windows 10 install

What if you don't have a Windows Keyboard/pad whatever. I am using a new keyboard for my PC. I have same problem. Windows 10 is newly installed on my PC. Fresh Paint downloaded without a hitch 4 days ago. Today, it won't load. The app store won't load either.
    So, I uninstalled and tried to reinstall Fresh Paint but the store won't load and then disappears. Also, does anyone know if you can download Fresh Paint for Windows8 on Windows 10?

lonnabear, Dec 30, 2015
  3. windows 10 Store not working?

I have a new Dell with windows 10 and my store won't load!!! Help

JamesBlack0707, Dec 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows Store won't load but does in new account

1. Windows Store won't load but does in new account - Similar Threads - Store won't load

2. Windows Store won't load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store won't load.: Windows 10 22H2. All updates applied. I have done the following without success:1. Ran sfc/scannow as administrator2. Ran WSReset as administrator3. Ran dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version 10.0.19041.844 Error: 87...
  3. Windows Store won't load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store won't load.: Windows 10 22H2. All updates applied. I have done the following without success:1. Ran sfc/scannow as administrator2. Ran WSReset as administrator3. Ran dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version 10.0.19041.844 Error: 87...
  4. Windows Store won't load.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The Microsoft store does not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft store does not load: When I open my Microsoft store, it does not load. I am using Windows 10 64-bit and this windows installation is a 2 day old OEM. /sfc scannow did nothing I am on a adminstrator account...
  6. Microsoft Store does not load.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not load.: I had issues with Minecraft for Windows 10 not loading, so I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it and see if that solved the problem. I uninstalled the app without a problem, but when I went into the Microsoft Store and tried to install it, it didn't load. I just clicked...
  7. Microsoft store won't load

Microsoft store won't load: I try to download a free game using the microsoft store and it doesn't load after i enter my password! After i type in my password, it just loads forever! someone help lol...
  8. Microsoft Store Won't Load

Microsoft Store Won't Load: I've been trying to buy an app from the windows store but every time after I enter my pass, I don't get directed to entering the payment info it says "Give it another try: something went wrong" and each and every app I tried to buy was like that, how can I fix this? This...
  9. Microsoft Store won't load.

Microsoft Store won't load.: Hello everyone, thanks for reading this article. My problem is with Microsoft Store. I had problems with Minecraft for Windows 10 not loading so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it and see if that solved the problem. I uninstalled the app without trouble but when I...
  10. Microsoft Store Won't Load

Microsoft Store Won't Load: I am trying to reinstall xbox console companion but I can't even open microsoft store. I try to open it and it just says, "Page Could Not Be Loaded. Please Try Again Later."...