Windows 10: Windows Store won't open and won't let me reinstall to C

Discus and support Windows Store won't open and won't let me reinstall to C in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for about a month now. I think there is something corrupt with the Windows Store app but I don't know how to fix it. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TRburt, Apr 14, 2020.

1. TRburt Win User

Windows Store won't open and won't let me reinstall to C

I've been having this issue for about a month now. I think there is something corrupt with the Windows Store app but I don't know how to fix it. I can't open store, I click and the splash shows for a second then disappears and nothing else happens. I can create another account on my pc and open store on it with my login but for some reason my main account won't open it. I would be ok just having store on my other account but none of the apps I have previously owned show up on my other. I have also tried to reinstall windows to my C but lo and behold, it says the windows store has failed and won't do it. My PC is up to date and I have tried multiple fixes found through searching this issue but nothing has worked so far.

:)

TRburt, Apr 14, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Apr 14, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

1. Windows Store won't open and won't let me reinstall to C - Similar Threads - Store won't open

2. PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store: I am unable to log into Microsoft Store with my account on my son’s laptop HP Laptop 17-cp0xxx running Windows 11, v22H2 when it asks for my PIN for verification. I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows for him from the Minecraft web site. I successfully apparently...
  3. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  4. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  5. Microsoft store won't let me reinstall Disney+

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't let me reinstall Disney+: I reset my windows device, but when trying to reinstall Disney+ from the Microsoft store on windows 11, there is no button to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-reinstall-disney/9634bd7f-13c3-470a-a3b5-b06c1740716d
  6. Microsoft store won't let me reinstall Disney+

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store won't let me reinstall Disney+: I reset my windows device, but when trying to reinstall Disney+ from the Microsoft store on windows 11, there is no button to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-reinstall-disney/9634bd7f-13c3-470a-a3b5-b06c1740716d
  7. Store won't let me download ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store won't let me download ANYTHING: I am so beyond infuriated with Microsoft on this one. I’ve tried every fix I’ve seen online and nothing changes anything. I bought Forza Horizon and Minecraft from the microsoft store yet it refuses to let me download them. I’ve tried the wsreset, resetting from settings,...
  8. :C Won't let me extend volume

:C Won't let me extend volume: The problem that I'm currently facing right now is that I am not able to extend volume for my C drive. This is because I made the mistake of thinking that I would only need the bare minimum for the operating system size itself for just one partition for the windows OS, and...
  9. The store won't let me download anything.

The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  10. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...