Windows 10: Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

Discus and support Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After trying about every solutions on the net to make Windows Store work, I reinstalled Windows and cleared my disks. Even with all that, Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Damien Labonté, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

After trying about every solutions on the net to make Windows Store work, I reinstalled Windows and cleared my disks. Even with all that, Microsoft Store won't open, and now it's the same for any apps like mails, office or photos. Also it does that with any account on my PC, whether it's a brand new one with no Microsoft account or my own. I am desesperate so I'd appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it.

:)

Damien Labonté, Jan 17, 2022

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Jan 17, 2022
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

1. Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation - Similar Threads - store won't open

2. Windows Store Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Won't Open: My Windows Store will not open. It will pull up the window like it's going to start loading, but then close immediately and not do anything. I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled even through PowerSell, checked my time and region settings, but nothing is working. I can't find...
  3. Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation: After trying about every solutions on the net to make Windows Store work, I reinstalled Windows and cleared my disks. Even with all that, Microsoft Store won't open, and now it's the same for any apps like mails, office or photos. Also it does that with any account on my PC,...
  4. Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation: After trying about every solutions on the net to make Windows Store work, I reinstalled Windows and cleared my disks. Even with all that, Microsoft Store won't open, and now it's the same for any apps like mails, office or photos. Also it does that with any account on my PC,...
  5. Windows Store won't open.

Windows Store won't open.: I have a lovely new PC. Everything is running beautifully, except that the Windows Store tile is greyed out and does nothing when clicked. I have, in settings, reset it. I have even used the 'wsreset.exe' in the Run box, but it made no difference. Has anyone any ideas how to...
  6. Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows

Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows: As the title says, I'm can't open Microsoft Store at all, even after resetting Windows. I also cannot open any Windows Apps. This is really frustrating....
  7. Windows Store and store apps won't open after update

Windows Store and store apps won't open after update: Yesterday I noticed Windows updates were failing so I set out to get updated to the latest version. That eventually led me to updating via the MediaCreationTool provided my Microsoft. Since updating I have not been able to open MS Store or any MS Store app. The app will...
  8. Windows Store won't open and won't let me reinstall to C

Windows Store won't open and won't let me reinstall to C: I've been having this issue for about a month now. I think there is something corrupt with the Windows Store app but I don't know how to fix it. I can't open store, I click and the splash shows for a second then disappears and nothing else happens. I can create another...
  9. Windows Store won't open

Windows Store won't open: Hey Community, My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP * Moved from msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-wont-open/1d4a9175-6bab-4d92-8866-3c48ea33010f"
  10. Windows Store Won't Open

Windows Store Won't Open: When I click on the Windows Store tile, it wont open. When I hover over the task bar it appears to be open but when I click on it nothing happens. Has anyone else experienced this issue within W10? 13158