Windows 10: Windows Store won’t open – fix it

Discus and support Windows Store won’t open – fix it in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Last Updated on April 24, 2019The Windows Store wasn’t always around: it was born with the beginnings of Windows 8. It allowed Windows users to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Windows Store won’t open – fix it

Last Updated on April 24, 2019The Windows Store wasn’t always around: it was born with the beginnings of Windows 8. It allowed Windows users to download “Metro Apps” – special Windows 8 apps that required a manual installation process. These apps were more akin to the apps you install on your smartphone than to regular [...]

The post Windows Store won’t open – fix it appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Apr 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Apr 24, 2019
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Windows Store won’t open – fix it

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store won’t open – fix it

1. Windows Store won’t open – fix it - Similar Threads - Store won’t open

2. Kodi won’t install or open on PC [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Kodi won’t install or open on PC [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Kodi is one of the best open-source media players. However, some Windows users are complaining that the player is not installing on their computer, and some users are saying that even though they can install Kodi, it is not launching on their system. In this article,...
  3. Apps won’t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps won’t open: This started happening yesterday, when i tried opening google it asked for which account as per usual and opening in task bar but it wouldn’t show on my screen. When i was click on the task bar to open it, it wouldn’t and i could hover over the task bar see google working but...
  4. Fix Discord app won’t open in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Discord app won’t open in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]As a PC gamer, you may have encountered a couple of Discord errors on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 gaming rig. One of the issues you may experience is when you try to launch Discord, the app won’t just open. For some users, it does open but nothing appears on the...
  5. Windows apps won’t open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps won’t open.: Randomly none of my preinstalled windows apps or ones downloaded from the windows store are working. Everything was working fine yesterday, and i have not changed anything on the computer between yesterday and today. Restarting my computer doesn’t work and none of the built...
  6. Microsoft Store Game won’t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game won’t open: So I recently got a couple of games through the microsoft store. When I try to open one it works, but when I try to open the other games nothing happens. I had a problem like this before on another computer but I got it to work through opening it a certain way but that...
  7. Windows App Store won’t open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows App Store won’t open.: Every time I try to open the window app store, it opens and closes really quick. I tried the cache clear and the wsreset.exe and that didnt work either. Any suggestions?...
  8. Windows Store problem: my PC won’t open it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Store problem: my PC won’t open it: It is Dell Inspiron . This problem has occurred suddenly and I don’t know why. I tried Windows Store troubleshooting with no effect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-problem-my-pc-wont-open-it/9a4719f6-ecb0-4ac5-84f9-2304160bb1a7
  9. Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on Windows PC: [ATTACH] If you are stuck because Google Chrome browser won’t open or launch or load web pages, then the chances are that either the Chrome files have been corrupted or some plugin is taking up a lot of resources. It may [...] This post Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on...
  10. Any Workable Fix for Store Not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Workable Fix for Store Not opening: I have tried all of the fixes I came across on the form except reinstalling Windows and nothing seems to work. I've tried the powershell commands, the re-registering of Store with no affect. The last time I had this problem I reinstalled an imagine backup that fixed the...