Windows 10: Windows Store won't open

Discus and support Windows Store won't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey Community, My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP * Moved from msn... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ToddPinkerton, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Windows Store won't open

Hey Community,

My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP

* Moved from msn

:)

ToddPinkerton, Oct 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Oct 10, 2019
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Windows Store won't open

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store won't open

1. Windows Store won't open - Similar Threads - Store won't open

2. Microsoft Store won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open.: Microsoft Store won't open, I restarted my PC (ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DU-MB74) thinking that would fix the problem, but it didn't. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/1ccd9a2c-17ba-463f-b4a6-622ee10b89f0"
  3. Windows 10 Store won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Store won't open: Recently I installed some driver updates (about a week ago) and since then my PC has been acting weird. First, some of my programs started saying "____ has stopped working" when I try to open them. Second, whenever I try to log into my PC, I hit enter to most past the clock...
  4. Microsoft store won't open

Microsoft store won't open: The store will open then immediately close. I have tried many fixes such as running wsreset.exe and deleting the local cache folder. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/0bfa9570-4f23-4e32-b446-477802685085"
  5. store won't open

store won't open: I cannot open MS store. Each time I attempt to install a game, it activates an error that the store won't open at this time. I have Win 10 updated, using Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-wont-open/86a21dfa-c404-4b52-96cb-89d2668ef893"
  6. Windows Store won't open

Windows Store won't open: I checked my date&time, reset the cache with wsreset.exe command, executed "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}" in Powershell - still no result. How do I spend my...
  7. Windows store and related apps won't open

Windows store and related apps won't open: Hello guys. I have a very annoying problem. All windows 10 apps, including Windows 10 won't start. When I try to open a JPEG file for instance, Photos says "Invalid value for registry". When I click on the tile on start screen, it becomes darker with a white bar under it...
  8. Windows Store Won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Won't Open: My windows store won't open and I can't fix it. I have tried to do the re-register power shell thingy it always pops up some kind of error message. I even tried doing it manually and still get an error message. I tried to do the basic troubleshooter and get this error....
  9. Windows Store won't open

Windows Store won't open: Windows store won't open on my computer and most of my apps won't work. I first tried using this fix but it didn't work: "Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  10. Windows Store Won't Open

Windows Store Won't Open: When I click on the Windows Store tile, it wont open. When I hover over the task bar it appears to be open but when I click on it nothing happens. Has anyone else experienced this issue within W10? 13158