Windows 10: Windows Store Wont Open

Discus and support Windows Store Wont Open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I cant seem to get my Windows store to open. My install is about a day old, and was a clean install. When I click the store icon I get a brief... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mitchell, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Mitchell Win User

Windows Store Wont Open

Hi,
    I cant seem to get my Windows store to open. My install is about a day old, and was a clean install. When I click the store icon I get a brief view of it loading and then it disappears.

I've tried going to my app data and deleting the windows store files.
    I've gone into command prompt and tried resetting the store and it doesn't work.
    Tried WSReset.exe and the store pop up and disappear again

Any suggestions?

:)

Mitchell, Sep 10, 2015

2. Unable to open WIndows Store in Windows 10

i upgraded to windows 10 but the window store wont open

Original title: windows 10 wont open

ಌஜಌjewelsಌஜಌSchoen, Sep 10, 2015
  3. Windows 10 store won't open.

Store in Windows 10 wont open

LisaDrennan, Sep 10, 2015
  4. blogwart Win User

Windows Store Wont Open

Same for me, started to happen some hours ago. Sounds like a more general issue then.

blogwart, Sep 10, 2015
  5. Mitchell Win User
    I ran a sfc scan and it said their were corrupt files that it couldn't fix (After a day install) So i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

So I'm doing a refresh, but still annoying :/

Mitchell, Sep 10, 2015
  6. I can access the Windows Store just fine. No issues at all

Atomcrusher, Sep 10, 2015
  7. Mitchell Win User

Windows Store Wont Open

So a refresh seem to have fix the problem, but I still have corrupt files.

Does a refresh not fix that?

Mitchell, Sep 10, 2015
  8. ld tbn Win User
    I had same problem too, but already solved now.
    It was when I used dial up connection when i failed to load one of windows 10's built-in app i forgot its name. When i go to wifi station, it loads perfectly. So i think speed is the cause of the problem. Because wifi is fast, dial-up is slow although it is said 3G, but not always fast, it is more likely slow.
    Once it succeeded loaded, it will open when using dial up connection again.

ld tbn, Sep 10, 2015
  9. vgchat Win User
    Don't bother, it was an issue on Microsofts end and has already been resolved.

vgchat, Sep 10, 2015
  10. Gary Win User
    The Store was shutdown yesterday but I was able to use it about one hour ago.

11. An in-place upgrade should resolve issues found by sfc scan. If services are broken or corrupt you'll need to "keep nothing" otherwise you can keep everything.

fracking4oil, Sep 10, 2015
  12. Mitchell Win User

Windows Store Wont Open

Sorry this is getting off topic now, but how do I know if services are broken?
    I have no idea how to read the log files

Mitchell, Sep 11, 2015
  13. If you haven't edited your services or registry you should be fine.

fracking4oil, Sep 11, 2015
  14. Mitchell Win User
    Well sfc scan now says their is curruption

There only things I've really done is as Photo veiwer to the registrey, and download something that removed the "Windows 10 Education" Watermark on an activated Education License.

I did and inplace upgrade and ran sfc and it still says corrupt files :/

Mitchell, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store Wont Open

1. Windows Store Wont Open - Similar Threads - Store Wont Open

2. Store wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store wont open: My store will open load for a bit then shut down.Another agent was on a live chat and changed something and now it wont open.No error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-wont-open/79cd6999-0259-4dfa-b63c-7f9256b9c868
  3. Store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store wont open: My store will open load for a bit then shut down.Another agent was on a live chat and changed something and now it wont open.No error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-wont-open/79cd6999-0259-4dfa-b63c-7f9256b9c868
  4. Microsoft Store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wont open: I've tried almost everything. Updating my computer, using PowerShell, resetting the app, using wsreset, using trouble shooter. None of them work. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/2d76f479-5fa6-49de-ab87-3a270dee636f
  5. microsoft store wont open

microsoft store wont open: Hello my microsoft store will not open no matter what, it worked fine before but i went to app settings restarted the microsoft store app and now it wont open, when i go to settings then apps i cant find it anywhere there, i can still see the microsoft store when i open the...
  6. Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open: Windows 10 wont update at all. Just keeps looking and then says error I tried the Store and its frozen on the open screen just twirling round. Anyone at Microsoft fixing the servers....
  7. Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open: Windows 10 wont update at all. Just keeps looking and then says error I tried the Store and its frozen on the open screen just twirling round. Anyone at Microsoft fixing the servers....
  8. store wont open

store wont open: Hi. While doing updates in late August laptop lost wifi connection, tried numerous fixes still had "secured no internet" but could surf web. also noted that on 24th Sept that windows was running Enterprise and not 10 pro. which I did not install. I fixed wifi by restoring...
  9. Microsoft Store Wont Open

Microsoft Store Wont Open: Hey, my windows store won't open. When I click it, it shows the main screen (Blue with store logo) then it just crashes, no error report, nothing. I'm suspecting it was because of VPNs I have previously downloaded, but after deleting them all it still doesn't work. (Other...
  10. Windows Apps store wont open...

Windows Apps store wont open...: hello, so i was looking for a google drive app on the app store and found some... tried to install it... i logged in my account and poof! the app store just closed and when i tried to open it again, it wont open anymore, just keeps crashing... i've tried deleting the...