Windows 10: Windows store won't open

Discus and support Windows store won't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; trying to take my laptop out of S mode and the 'get' button was showing grey. After a Google search I decided to reset the store. It now won't open no... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ben Kitchen1, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Windows store won't open

trying to take my laptop out of S mode and the 'get' button was showing grey. After a Google search I decided to reset the store. It now won't open no matter how hard I try and delve in to the inner files of this thing. Any help appreciated bearing in mind I can't download external download fixes because of S mode.

:)

Ben Kitchen1, Jun 19, 2022

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Jun 19, 2022
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 19, 2022
  4. Windows store won't open

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows store won't open

1. Windows store won't open - Similar Threads - store won't open

2. Windows Store Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Won't Open: My Windows Store will not open. It will pull up the window like it's going to start loading, but then close immediately and not do anything. I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled even through PowerSell, checked my time and region settings, but nothing is working. I can't find...
  3. Windows store won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store won't open: trying to take my laptop out of S mode and the 'get' button was showing grey. After a Google search I decided to reset the store. It now won't open no matter how hard I try and delve in to the inner files of this thing. Any help appreciated bearing in mind I can't download...
  4. Windows store won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store won't open: trying to take my laptop out of S mode and the 'get' button was showing grey. After a Google search I decided to reset the store. It now won't open no matter how hard I try and delve in to the inner files of this thing. Any help appreciated bearing in mind I can't download...
  5. Windows Store won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store won't open.: I have a lovely new PC. Everything is running beautifully, except that the Windows Store tile is greyed out and does nothing when clicked. I have, in settings, reset it. I have even used the 'wsreset.exe' in the Run box, but it made no difference. Has anyone any ideas how to...
  6. Windows Store won't open.

Windows Store won't open.: I have a lovely new PC. Everything is running beautifully, except that the Windows Store tile is greyed out and does nothing when clicked. I have, in settings, reset it. I have even used the 'wsreset.exe' in the Run box, but it made no difference. Has anyone any ideas how to...
  7. Windows Store won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store won't open: Hey Community, My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP * Moved from msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-wont-open/1d4a9175-6bab-4d92-8866-3c48ea33010f"
  8. Windows Store Won't Open

Windows Store Won't Open: My windows store won't open and I can't fix it. I have tried to do the re-register power shell thingy it always pops up some kind of error message. I even tried doing it manually and still get an error message. I tried to do the basic troubleshooter and get this error....
  9. Windows Store won't open

Windows Store won't open: Windows store won't open on my computer and most of my apps won't work. I first tried using this fix but it didn't work: "Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  10. Windows Store Won't Open

Windows Store Won't Open: When I click on the Windows Store tile, it wont open. When I hover over the task bar it appears to be open but when I click on it nothing happens. Has anyone else experienced this issue within W10? 13158