Windows 10: Windows Store won't start

Discus and support Windows Store won't start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some time ago, I had multiple BSoD in the span of a few weeks. It culminated with my PC's wireless functions not working at all, but it was fixed by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alfear, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Alfear Win User

Windows Store won't start

Some time ago, I had multiple BSoD in the span of a few weeks. It culminated with my PC's wireless functions not working at all, but it was fixed by updating from 1807 to 1903.

The update went fine (i decided to keep personal files and apps), but i noticed that the Photo app wouldn't open when viewing images (the window would just flash and close immediately). I checked Windows Store, and it wouldn't open either (same thing).

I ran a disk and registry scan, one said that my SSD didn't have any bad sectors or reading errors, the other said the registry is completely fine.

This has been going on for about two weeks, and yesterday Groove, and other Microsoft integrated applications i believe, stopped working too.

I tried reinstalling Windows, but it didn't change anything.
    I tried reinstalling all apps, but Powershell was stopped from doing so because the Windows Defender Firewall wasn't working.
    So then i tried to enable the Windows Defender Firewall, but i was greeted by a 0x8007045b error ("irreversible error" when trying to call Windows Defender Firewall on cmd). Since it's connected to a Windows app, it's in the same state as the ones before.
    I already tried various .diagcab, but they all can't seem to find the error.

I mainly followed this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...firewall/5c8fce55-8e94-4545-868e-acfe3523ff14 and it's linked problem fixes, but nothing worked.
    I also followed this too https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027338/microsoft-store-does-not-launch, but i can't use the Feedback Hub app because it's in the same state as all apps mentioned before.

I'm sorry if some parts are confusing, this is the first time i'm using a forum to ask for technical help.
    Thank you in advance.

:)

Alfear, Nov 3, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Nov 3, 2019
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Nov 3, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Store won't start - Similar Threads - Store won't start

2. Microsoft Store won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't start: Microsoft Store does not start, I get an error message: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches File System Error -2147219196. Tried the solutions for this and still no luck. I even reinstalled ALL the apps, but the Microsoft store still won't start....
  3. Microsoft Store won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't start: Microsoft Store does not start, I get an error message: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches File System Error -2147219196. Tried the solutions for this and still no luck. I even reinstalled ALL the apps, but the Microsoft store still won't start....
  4. Microsoft Store won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store won't start

Microsoft Store won't start: Hi,I recently restarted the Microsoft store because the apps were not installing and after hitting restart, the Microsoft store would not start. No error messages or pop-ups, just nothing. I press it and nothing happens. I really need to fix this because I would really like...
  6. Microsoft Store won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't start: Hi,I recently restarted the Microsoft store because the apps were not installing and after hitting restart, the Microsoft store would not start. No error messages or pop-ups, just nothing. I press it and nothing happens. I really need to fix this because I would really like...
  7. Microsoft Store won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Store won't start

Microsoft Store won't start: I had recently downloaded the Xbox app from its official site, but I couldn't open it for some time, I can't log into the Xbox app either. They only show a pop-up window momentarily before shutting down. Right now; Tried every solution I could find online, checked services,...
  9. Windows store won't start

Windows store won't start: When I try to open the Windows 10 Store the window opens then immediately closes with an error. The dialog box says: red x ms-windows-store:Assoc?protocol=MS-XBET-SURVEY The app didn't start. okay box What is this? And how do I resolve this to open the Windows Store?...
  10. Microsoft Store Games won't start

Microsoft Store Games won't start: I went to start world of tanks (downloaded off the store) and got this error : WoT Blitz is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I've tried a few different things I found on google (running Get-AppXPackage...