Windows 10: Windows Store Won't Work

Discus and support Windows Store Won't Work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I download any apps from the windows store I either can't open them at all or they open to the app store where I have to open the apps. I ran a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by gabrielas6, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Windows Store Won't Work

When I download any apps from the windows store I either can't open them at all or they open to the app store where I have to open the apps. I ran a troubleshoot for the app store and it just said "Hanging or crashing apps" but wouldn't fix the problem. My computer is up to date and I tried signing out and back in in the store.

:)

gabrielas6, Jan 14, 2020

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jan 14, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows Store Won't Work

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Won't Work

1. Windows Store Won't Work - Similar Threads - Store Won't

2. Microsoft Store won't download apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store won't download apps: Yesterday i tried to play Sea Of Thieves but it had an actualization in progress. Later i tried to launch it again, but the update still was in progress, so i checked it on microsoft store downloads, and it was stuck in 48MB of 7,8GB. Tried to play Forza Horizon 4, it also...
  3. Amazon Music Won't Install in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Music Won't Install in Microsoft Store: Just got a new desktop with Windows 10. Was very happy with the Amazon Music desktop app for Windows 7. When I attempt to download Amazon Music in the Microsoft Store, there is an install error. I've tried restarting the computer, but it does not help. Error Code:...
  4. Amazon Music Won't Download in Microsoft Store

Amazon Music Won't Download in Microsoft Store: Just got a new desktop with Windows 10. Was very happy with the Amazon Music desktop app for Windows 7. When I attempt to download Amazon Music in the Microsoft Store, there is a download error. I've tried restarting the computer, but it does not help. Error Code:...
  5. Windows 10 Microsoft Store won't purchase apps

Windows 10 Microsoft Store won't purchase apps: Hello, Before this all started, my 'Film's & TV' was lagging really badly and I decided to reset then terminate, and then uninstall in the end. I decided to go and reinstall the app from the Microsoft Store, however when clicking the"Get" button multiple times it doesn't...
  6. The store won't let me download anything.

The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  7. Microsoft Store won't download and all fixes I've found won't work either

Microsoft Store won't download and all fixes I've found won't work either: I've been having trouble with the Microsoft store, all downloads stay stuck as pending. I have followed many bits of advice I've found both here and in other places and they all also stay stuck and never solve anything. I've tried resetting in apps & features, it just stays...
  8. Windows 10 Store - Apps won't update & need a proper Windows Store fix....

Windows 10 Store - Apps won't update & need a proper Windows Store fix....: I am trying to update my apps and the apps will not update - it stays on this screen …..forever ?!?!?!? I have used the WsReset and the reset button in the apps settings and restarted the laptop - no luck. What do I do now? Wait for the next Windows Update to come out, or is...
  9. Microsoft Store won't download anything

Microsoft Store won't download anything: It just says "Starting download... " and has done for the last few days. I have tried logging out and back in again, wsreset.exe, running the troubleshooter, uninstalling and reinstalling via powershell. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? submitted by...
  10. Windows Store Apps won't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Apps won't Install: Every time I try to download an app from the store, it gets as far as the end of the download bar and then says "app cannot install, will try again later". I click the retry button and it doesn't change the outcome. This is the message I get when I click on 'show...