Windows 10: Windows Store Won't Work

Discus and support Windows Store Won't Work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I download any apps from the windows store I either can't open them at all or they open to the app store where I have to open the apps. I ran a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by gabrielas6, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Windows Store Won't Work

When I download any apps from the windows store I either can't open them at all or they open to the app store where I have to open the apps. I ran a troubleshoot for the app store and it just said "Hanging or crashing apps" but wouldn't fix the problem. My computer is up to date and I tried signing out and back in in the store.

:)

gabrielas6, Jan 14, 2020

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jan 14, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows Store Won't Work

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Won't Work

1. Windows Store Won't Work - Similar Threads - Store Won't

2. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  3. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  4. I uninstalled Windows Media Player and now it won't install/download from Microsoft Store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Windows Media Player and now it won't install/download from Microsoft Store...: So I was trying to play an AVI file but Media Player wasn't having any of it, so I figgured since I play AVI all the time at work from Media Player I might as well uninstall and reinstall it.However, Windows had other plans and now the store won't let me download it, every...
  5. I uninstalled Windows Media Player and now it won't install/download from Microsoft Store...

I uninstalled Windows Media Player and now it won't install/download from Microsoft Store...: So I was trying to play an AVI file but Media Player wasn't having any of it, so I figgured since I play AVI all the time at work from Media Player I might as well uninstall and reinstall it.However, Windows had other plans and now the store won't let me download it, every...
  6. Windows Store won't let me sign in. Error Code 0x8007000e

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store won't let me sign in. Error Code 0x8007000e: I had a mandatory update on Tuesday afternoon, didn't go on my PC at all that night. Got on Wednesday morning, Couldn't sign in to Microsoft store/Xbox App/Game Bar..I was online with support for 4 hours, switched between 5 different people until I was transfered to a "Tech...
  7. XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore

XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore: I was trying to fix a previous error where my XBOX app would not download or update games and my Microsoft Store wouldn't either. My friend who I was on a call with tried helping me, and I naively followed him.He told me to go to Apps, Gaming Services and Advanced options in...
  8. XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore: I was trying to fix a previous error where my XBOX app would not download or update games and my Microsoft Store wouldn't either. My friend who I was on a call with tried helping me, and I naively followed him.He told me to go to Apps, Gaming Services and Advanced options in...
  9. XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset: Hello, I'm using a pc with a windows 11 s mode as an OS, I had to factory reset, and as a result, I can't open the microsoft store. It tells me that I need another app to do so. Also I can't open the windows powershell as well with the same mesg as the reason. Could you help...