Windows 10: Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.

Discus and support Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 1. Possibility: Install over Powershell:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jsohn meyer, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.

1. Possibility: Install over Powershell: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-store-app-through/2a1b065d-99fa-43d2-87e6-d82923c19ab32. Possibility: Bypass certain GUI Screen which may causes the Shutdown.2.1. Go to https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/microsoft-store/9WZDNCRFJBMP?hl=en-us&gl=us2.2. Click on "Get in Store App" onto Left.2.3 Click on "Further Details" Now u can search ur app in the search bar which appears on top and install ur favoured app.Best regards

:)

jsohn meyer, Sep 22, 2022

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.

Windows store , Skype , shutdown touchpad problem

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Lets try the following steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I would suggest you to update the
    Mouse and Touchpad drivers from Device Manager
    and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Follow the steps to update drivers:

1. Right click in the start button.

2. Select Device Manager.

3. Select the driver and then
    Right click on the driver

4. Select Properties and the select the
    driver tab and click Update driver.

5. Update mouse and Touchpad drivers.

Step 2: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.

• In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe and click “Ok”.
    Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all
    and select Windows Store Apps and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.

1. Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown. - Similar Threads - Store Workaround problems

2. Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?: I want to download Chess Titans and MS store has proven useless.Many have asked me for information already provided in illustrations below, so please review all of it.Thank you`Several years back a glitch occurred that deleted/destroyed Microsoft store on my desktop Pc.Since...
  3. Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?: I want to download Chess Titans and MS store has proven useless.Many have asked me for information already provided in illustrations below, so please review all of it.Thank you`Several years back a glitch occurred that deleted/destroyed Microsoft store on my desktop Pc.Since...
  4. Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.: 1. Possibility: Install over Powershell: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-store-app-through/2a1b065d-99fa-43d2-87e6-d82923c19ab32. Possibility: Bypass certain GUI Screen which may causes the Shutdown.2.1. Go to...
  6. Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.: 1. Possibility: Install over Powershell: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-store-app-through/2a1b065d-99fa-43d2-87e6-d82923c19ab32. Possibility: Bypass certain GUI Screen which may causes the Shutdown.2.1. Go to...
  7. Is there a workaround for HDMI/ Front Jack problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a workaround for HDMI/ Front Jack problem?: My old graphic card was acting up, so I went to change it out and I hit the edge of the case and something on the motherboard and it shorted or blink ed for a second. Anyhow, I have two dual monitors one uses DVI and the other is VGA. Somehow I shorted out the VGA plug. I...
  8. Problems With Windows Shutdown.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems With Windows Shutdown.: An unnamed app is preventing shutdown. An assumption: It's running under SVCHOST svchost (5160,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log....
  9. 1903 ADK problem and workaround

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 ADK problem and workaround: [img] Tested and verified by lots of people, but who has a 32 bit system to work with? I guess you could set up a 32 bit virtual machine. 138330
  10. Windows Shutdown Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Shutdown Problem: Dear All I'm getting following error on every time when I try to shut down my laptop "The instruction at 0x00007FFD62326E39 referenced memory 0x00007FFD3C224B38. The memory could not be read. " Please give me some good solutions to solve this problem. Thanks 45617