Windows 10: windows store

Discus and support windows store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After reset my windows pc windows defult apps are not working ,when I try to open its suddenly closed. what can I do now please help me..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hareeshgh, Nov 8, 2018.

1. hareeshgh Win User

windows store

After reset my windows pc windows defult apps are not working ,when I try to open its suddenly closed. what can I do now please help me..

:)

hareeshgh, Nov 8, 2018

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  4. windows store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

windows store

1. windows store - Similar Threads - store

2. why wont microsoft store let me update my apps!!!!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why wont microsoft store let me update my apps!!!!!!: I need to know how to fix this problem!!!!! every time I try to update my apps Microsoft keeps telling me that it cant install it and they will try again later!!!! do I need to clear storage or is it just Microsoft? either way I need it fixed can someone help me? if it is...
  3. microsoft store

microsoft store: i am not able to download any app from the store it's just not working properly what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/c7a8d65b-9b82-483e-86a1-c97d9dfbac9b"
  4. DISM Error 14098, The component store has been corrupted

in Windows 10 News
    DISM Error 14098, The component store has been corrupted: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]DISM is a powerful utility in Windows 10. It can be used with the Command Prompt command line for a variety of purposes. At the time, after trying to execute a command, it may throw up an error. One such [...] This post DISM Error 14098, The component store...
  5. play store

play store: I am trying to download the app CARD.COM on my computer and I can not find it anywhere is the Microsoft store can I download like the Google play store on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-store/662045e1-4291-4c79-bb77-86642f527896"
  6. Windows Store won’t open – fix it

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Store won’t open – fix it: Last Updated on April 24, 2019The Windows Store wasn’t always around: it was born with the beginnings of Windows 8. It allowed Windows users to download “Metro Apps” – special Windows 8 apps that required a manual installation process. These apps were more akin to the apps...
  7. Microsof Store

Microsof Store: Dear Responsible, I'm using windows10 in my PC, but it can not open Microsoft Store. Every time I tried to open, it closed automatically in 2/3 seconds without showing anything. but I tried to download games and apps from Xbox but it shows an error code. for you I upload...
  8. 0x80004003 and 0x80070424 error in microsoft store

0x80004003 and 0x80070424 error in microsoft store: When i try to acces anny game/app on the windows store i get 0x80004003 as an error code. Also when i try to download anny standing update/new game/app i get 0x80070424 as an error code. Could someone help me?...
  9. Kohl's announces it will begin accepting Amazon returns in US stores

in Windows 10 News
    Kohl's announces it will begin accepting Amazon returns in US stores: Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) today announced that all Kohl’s stores will be accepting free, convenient, unpackaged returns for Amazon customers starting in July. Kohl’s and Amazon first worked together in 2017 to pilot the returns program, which is currently operating in 100 stores in...
  10. Malicious lifestyle apps found on Google Play store

in Windows 10 News
    Malicious lifestyle apps found on Google Play store: A total of 50 malicious apps have managed to bypass Google's security checks and land on the Google Play store, leading to millions of installs on Android devices. It was only last week that researchers from Check Point uncovered a total of six apps laden with the PreAMo ad...