Windows 10: Windows Store

Discus and support Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to download apps from Windows Store and they don't download, it just doesn't happen... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PeterKidd, Nov 19, 2018.

1. PeterKidd Win User

Windows Store

I'm trying to download apps from Windows Store and they don't download, it just doesn't happen

:)

PeterKidd, Nov 19, 2018

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 19, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Windows Store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store

1. Windows Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. Store Experience Host App ??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Experience Host App ??: What is Store Experience Host App ?? Do I need it ? I have this on one of my computers but not on the other. It does not show up on any Windows Store search. If I need it is there a way to download it from the Windows Store?...
  3. BitLocker Recovery Key not stored in Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Recovery Key not stored in Microsoft Account: Here is the sequence of events that resulted in me unable to access the data on my additional HDD. 30th August - Purchased new computer and installed windows 10 64-bit Pro on 500GB internal harddrive. 4th September - Added another 2TB harddrive and moved my personal...
  4. Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store): I bought a Lenovo laptop 1.5 years ago with Windows 10 Home. Today I bought a Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store. The purchase was successfull, and I pressed "Install". After the installation and reboot, the Settings / Activation shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox App does not fully load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox App does not fully load.: The Microsoft Store Roblox App will not fully load on my Windows Tablet. Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 1903 OS Build 18362.356 Roblox would load until it says Hello, *USERNAME*! and its an infinite loading screen the 3 blue dots just keep cycling. I've tried...
  6. Accessing Microsoft Store for Business (MSfB)

Accessing Microsoft Store for Business (MSfB): Hi All, I am doing a risk assessment for implementing Microsoft Store for Business. I understand you can setup a private store for the organisation and set up various rules and conditions around it. While reading a blog post, I came across the following: "We can also...
  7. App Store: "Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later."

App Store: "Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later.": Hi, I have been having this issue on various computers. I have have tried most of the fixes found online with no resolution. If I try to access the app store on the same computer with a different user account it does work. I think this is related to the user account and...
  8. Does the Microsoft Store support x86 64-bit desktop apps?

Does the Microsoft Store support x86 64-bit desktop apps?: IIRC back when it was launched, and even after Project Rome, the Microsoft Store supported 32-bit apps only. I've avoided using apps from it - unless they're unavailable elsewhere - for that reason, since I prefer to run as much stuff 64-bit as I can. Has this changed? Are...
  9. Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes: I uploaded my minidump files for analysis through onedrive for your consideration: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AicQXuPZF1-Dh04zj0v4BsRddfnj?e=N1oiKH to note, this a recently bought lenovo laptop. I have searched online for solutions and so far I had. Perfomed Sfc scannow, and...
  10. Office 365 & Windows Store apps

Office 365 & Windows Store apps: Office 365 apps not working Properly and windows store apps also not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-windows-store-apps/21d07aba-02c5-455c-9d2d-2d7f7122f821"